on 29 December 2014
Given only 4 stars because I did not see the advancement I was hoping for - I got this to replace my Samsung 40" LCD TV I got back in 2009 and there is not much difference in picture quality. The wifi and apps are great and it's open up a whole new world as this is my first smart TV.
on 15 April 2015
Everything that has been said in the customer reviews I can agree on, a great tv that works,is easy to set up and use. If your not that tech savvy like myself this is tv will work for just about anyone.The Smart Hub is very smooth and the Smart remote works very well and speeds things up in comparison with below.
Bearing in mind that they call these Smart tv's but they are not quite a Smart phone due to the screen size.
My only criticism is that the standard broadcast could better,I have a Samsung 55 d 7000 which I purchased back in 1212 and the picture is more defiantly better and clearer in standard broadcast, which is what a lot of tv is still broadcast in and will be for a few years to come. In saying that the picture is acceptable and I did pay considerably more for that set which is in the next series up. from a price point of view I paid £459 on an Amazon Wear house deal which does represent good value for money.
on 6 November 2016
This TV does what it says on the box, but is nothing special. The sound is tinny and needs a soundbar. The most annoying thing of all is the auto switch off feature which seems to have a mind of its own and just decides it's going to switch your TV off for no apparent reason whenever it feels like it, with 1 minute warning. I guess it's meant to be an energy saving feature but it just ends up being horribly annoying.
on 14 August 2015
This is why people buy Samsung TV.
It has everything I need such as Internet access, YouTube, seamless access to external devices in addition to the quality TV.
It is surprising to have the high resolution in the large TV when browse and watch the Internet streaming.
on 30 January 2015
this is just such a good telly - get one you won't regret it. access to internet TV really easy to use - and now that I have ti will I ever watch regular TV again?
on 16 February 2015
great TV, amazing picture although not really made full use of the 4k as there isnt much content and dont have superfast broadband for streaming. But im sure the picture is scaled from 1080p to look more like 4k. Motion is a bit of an issue with bluring but not Huge issue.
on 19 December 2014
unbelievable bit of kit...delivery service excellent..
on 9 December 2014
The best investment ever.. The smart hub has the greatest selection of apps, dnla media streaming straight from the laptop is wonderful and im still learning new features.. Highly recommended
on 26 December 2014
Love it. It has survived falling off the wall and should hopefully last as well as my last Samsung which gave me 7 years faultless service. The picture is so lifelike. So many functions. Yet to understand most of them or use the 3D function but welll pleased so far.
on 27 January 2015
Fab product but remote keeps freezing