TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 June 2014
The TV/monitor is extremely easy to setup other reviews have stated how to setup everything.
The anti glare screen is very good as is the picture quality and easy menu.
I plugged my external PC speakers in to the audio socket but it doesn't detect them, however the sound on the TV is good.
I have Sky TV downstairs in my living room and my house has an aerial in every room so that I can watch what's on Sky in the TV in the living room anywhere in my house. There is no AV source on the TV only TV,Ext,PC. but I have found a way to get analogue on this TV. Press menu, scroll to channel, select manual tuning, select analogue channel tuning, Select on remote. The TV will revert to Digital each time a channel is changed and all the selections for analogue will have to be completed each time.
So overall I have a good TV with a good picture, but it has it’s minor problems for what “I” want to use it for.
The problem I am having most people won't even need or want so don't see this as complaining as the TV is good.
on 28 September 2014
Samsung makes great TV's that surpass every other manufacturer in their class. I have two Samsung's in my house and I can tell you the image is beautiful. This TV has an LED screen and in my opinion this the way to go (LED is similar to LCD its back-lit better so that they are no dark spots on the screen).

Now add in that this TV can directly connect to the internet and I'm sold. TV's of this class have never been cheaper.

One thing that I have found with TV's that its very important to actually look at the TV in person. Now when you look at the TV's, go to a place like Walmart to see them, because many times specialty stores like Best Buy play with the lighting controls on the TV and in the store to skew the image to there advantage. Once you look at the TV simply look and decide which one looks better to you.

The next step to take into consideration is features. Here are a few that come with this TV:

This Samsung comes with Auto Volume which automatically adjusts the volume of the desired channel, lowering the sound output when the modulation signal is high or raising the sound output when the modulation signal is low. This reduces the difference in volume when changing channels. The Auto Volume feature can be set to Normal, Night or Off.

As far as outputs most of these TV's will come with more than enough Inputs and Outputs. This TV comes with 3 HDMI Audio/Video In, 1 Ethernet LAN In/Out, 1 RCA Component Audio/Video In amd 1 Digital Coaxial Audio Out.

Next thing when shopping for a TV is in box technology. Here are some of the features of this TV:

With this Smart HDTV there is a full web browser with WiFi built-in apps made for TV. Some of the apps this TV features is Hulu Plus, YouTube, Netflix, Facebook, and Twitter. Browse the web while you watch movies and TV shows, and enjoy TV while you chat with friends and family online, all on one screen with this Samsung.

Thank you for reading my review, if you have any questions feel free to email me, I would be happy to help you with any questions you have.
on 6 January 2014
Bought this for music production from my pc mainly with the advantage of connecting up as a second tv also. Great price has full hd hdmi connection plus vga and usb. went for Samsung as previous smart phones, televisions and tablets have always been ultra reliable.
on 18 January 2014
This TV has a beautiful bright, clear, colourful picture - just wonderful. However, it is rather let down by the sound quality which, although clear enough, has no bass notes whatsoever.
on 14 May 2014
I use this as a TV and also as a monitor for my PC and connect via HDMI for my XBox, great value and good picture.
on 28 July 2014
exactly what I want with low price!!! 1080p. Thanks!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 December 2014
Cool tv
on 5 December 2013
I purchased this as a present for my daughter. The product is described as being a TV. The box says TV monitor and it doesn't even have a wall plug!

As soon as i can find out how to return it I will.

Total waste of effing time and money.
33 Comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse