on 9 June 2014
My old camera died a couple of weeks ago after about 5-6 years and I was really upset because I loved it. I didn't have much money to spend so did my research and this one kept catching my eye. I am so glad I ordered it - for what it cost it has so many lovely features and is so easy to use. I love the front facing screen for taking 'selfies' - very useful when my husband and I are out on our own, instead of just having to guess where to point the lens! We have taken loads of really good photos so far and I am yet to use all of the features. I can't recommend it highly enough.
on 14 January 2016
An amazing little camera I love the front screen for selfies and the little cartoon it plays for catching childrens attention. I am on second camera as I dropped the first one on the lense which prevented it from closing. I searched high and low for a replacement and so happy to have a new camera exactly the same as my old one. The wifi feature for sharing pictures is excellant as I can send pictures to me tablet. Great pictures too.highly recommend.
on 26 April 2015
I love this camera and takes lovely photos
Only problem I found was that the S.D card i got with it
was a large and small S.D card and only the small one fits it
on 24 June 2014
Love it, its amazing.. haven't figured out the wifi yet thooo, but sure it is not that hard. Good camera though!
on 12 October 2014
Brilliant product, couldnt be happier. Accurate and safe delivery.
on 11 November 2014
Fantastic camara :) my daughter loves it
on 10 October 2015