Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 19 August 2014
Really good picture and looks really good hung on the wall. I thought it might be too big but its not. It hasn't got all the bells and whistles of the more expensive version but too be honest it doesn't really need them.
on 4 January 2015
This might be a very good TV but Amazon Warehouse deals delivered one that had either been damaged in transit or was always faulty. From what I can see the TV is probably good value in terms of size Vs picture quality. I can however see some of the dirty screen effect that blighted the Samsung 6200 I briefly owned and this effect is well away from the damaged area. The TV looks good with a narrow bezel, has great smart abilities and remotes. I have not tried the 3D as the TV has to be returned due to serious panel issues.

So the TV is probably great but watch the dirty screen effect. However; watch Amazon Warehouse Deals (and this was direct from Amazon and not third party). I was either sent a TV that never worked or the set was damaged due to the very poor packaging. I suspect that the TV was bent in transit. Of course a Amazon take the set back but I didn't want to return it and waste two days while Yodel (don't get me started) delivered and then Amazon collect. Also this was still a £1275 purchase even as an open box but was not well cared for.
on 22 November 2014
It does everything and a bit more than i expected to get from the budget price end of the product range.
Picture Good and Sound far better than my recent equivalent LG. Very good Low Frequency range considering the depth of the set. All the main smart functions still available, just a bit clunky and not so intuitive compared to the LG. The additional 2nd Hand Control "Wand" box is a masterstroke. Makes the need for a USB keyboard redundant and very easy to use.I think for the money, this rates as a very good purchase.

Now, If I could just have the LG user interface, with the Samsung Sound and Wand, it would be a 5 star.
on 5 May 2015
TV excellent. Delivery slight problem. I was having it delivered to work and he wanted to deliver at 6am which I thought was a bit early!
on 25 February 2016
I do not recommend. a lot of wasted time
on 25 October 2014
Excellent value for money and delivery was fast