- Also check our best rated Smart Phone reviews
Samsung S5230 Tocco Lite Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full Touch UI
- Enhanced Camera Features
- Internet Experience
There is a newer model of this item:
Please note that devices dispatched from and sold by Amazon are automatically registered on CheckMend and the National Mobile Property Register (NMPR), this information is shared in accordance with the Amazon.co.uk Privacy Notice
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
TTsims M5 SMART - 3.5 inch Android Smart Phone - Dual Camera - 3G Dual 2 Sim Cards at the same time - HVGA Wifi 1Ghz Processor Dual Core - Unlocked (USB charger, Black)
Samsung S5830i Galaxy Ace Onyx Black
Samsung S6810 Galaxy Fame NFC SIM-Free Smartphone - Blue
Samsung Galaxy J3 SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||£4.99||£4.99||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.co.uk||cheapphonesonline||cheapphonesonline||Techno Master UK|
|Display Size||3 inches||3.5 inches||3.5 inches||3.5 inches||5 inches|
|Item Dimensions||—||6.3 x 1.1 x 11.53 cm||0.59 x 5.9 x 11.2 cm||6.2 x 1.2 x 11.3 cm||0.79 x 7.1 x 14.23 cm|
|Item Weight||—||95 grams||113 grams||121 grams||138 grams|
|Memory Storage Capacity||50 MB||8 GB||32 GB||4 GB||8 GB|
|Special Feature||camera; e-mail; mp3_ringtones; radio; touchscreen; usb||camera; dual_core_processor; e-mail; front_camera; internet; radio; touchscreen; usb; wifi||camera; e-mail; face_detection; flash; GPS; internet; mp3_ringtones; stereo_jack_connector; radio; touchscreen; usb; wifi||camera; e-mail; face_detection; flash; front_camera; GPS; internet; mp3_ringtones; stereo_jack_connector; radio; touchscreen; usb; wifi||camera|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Bluetooth; Edge; GPRS; GSM||3G; Bluetooth; Edge; GPRS; GSM; WiFi||3G; Bluetooth; Edge; GPRS; GSM; HSDPA; WiFi||3G; Bluetooth; Edge; GPRS; GSM; HSDPA; WiFi||4G|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The new interface offers more versatile, intuitive and easy-to-use navigation. Large 3.0 inch LCD with 262K Color WQVGA showcases brilliance and optimized view. Compact size measures a palm-friendly 104x53x11.9mm. Sleek squared shape with chic black colour completes touch style. Mobile widgets customize screen with embedded widgets such as clock, scheduler, and other useful apps. Online widgets connect you to useful info including stock updates, weather forecast, latest news, etc..
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love the widget menu- you can choose from a variety of widgets and place them wherever you want on the 3 screens you can slide through, offering shortcuts to facebook, youtube & messages, and allowing memos to be stuck on your screen.
It has a really good camera & loads of different ways to edit photos to get them looking really good.
i also love how long the battery life is; i usually go about a week before i have to charge it, i never turn it off and im constantly texting on it, so the battery life is fantastic!
i could say so many good things about this phone, i really recommend it!
The phone itself is light and very stylish and easy to use, and I would definately recommend this phone =]
- easy to navigate, icons are clear and everything is easy to understand
- doesn't rely solely on the touchscreen, includes 6 buttons (the volume buttom can also be used to scroll up and down but only for a few lines at a time)
- the screen resolution is bright, sharp and colourful
- vibrating feature is strong and easily detectable
- camera is good quality for the price you're paying
- the little customisable widgets at the side are fun to muck around with and can be placed on your starter screen
- fairly customisable throughout
- little quirks such as photo contacts, 'smart unlock' and widgets keep the phone entertaining
- ringtone is as loud or quiet as you want it to be
- touchscreen is more easily used with your nail or even a stylus rather than the tip of your finger
- it can be easily unlocked which proves annoying in your pocket (would be easier with a code unlock)
- if you organise the files into thumbnails rather than a list, this only lasts once and you need to keep reapplying this setting
- changing the ringtone took quite a while to crack
- the back comes off quite frequently I found, but my friend says hers doesn't have that problem
- internal memory is small meaning a memory card is almost necessary if you want to use the phone for photos or mp3 music
- the small message memory - my last phone (a Sony Ericsson) held 1000 messages altogether whereas this one holds 200 in the inbox and 200 in the sent messages folder which proves annoying when you're the kind of person who likes to keep certain messages
Overall, this phone is a lightweight, stylish gadget which is simple to use but has a few features which Samsung really needs to look into. Hope this review helped!
Most recent customer reviews