on 20 August 2012
I got this phone for my 11 year old daughter as she used to have a htc but it was a very poor phone . I decided that she was responsible enough to get a contract so I brought her this phone. If you have a contract it has 5000 texts a month and 250 minutes a month. Its a brilliant phone keys are nice and easy but somtimes the scroller can be trickey as my daughter forgot to take of the seal. I would recommend this phone to anybody.
on 25 July 2012
bought phone for wife as it looks good.shes very pleased with it likes the smart pad and it feels comfortable in hand.only down side battery life only average.
on 28 October 2013
The speed of delivery was superb and she is really happy with the hand set. Was able to transfer her Virgin pay - as - you - go sim and use it straight away
on 21 December 2011
Samsung S3350 Chat Pink 335 Sim Free Mobile Phone i love the phone its a great colour great features. its a cool small phone fits in bag and pocket well it was exaclly what i wanted i also got next day delivery so it came before i went on holiday so i could take it with me. the qwerty not to small for my fingers and the slide keypad makes it easy to use to get to the menu.
on 30 December 2012
Got this for my daughter as she had same mobile previous to this, she loves it. Easy to use and great value.
on 11 April 2012
its a great looking product.Works well was worth evry penny thought was not very expensive .overall brilliant product and was well worth it!!!!!!!
on 12 March 2015
This little phone has lasted through THREE of my teenagers! They went on to other smart phones, and passed it down. They drop it, leave it in the rain, and text constantly - and it has held up to anything they can dish out. As of this writing, it is still working perfectly!! Must be over three years now.
on 14 April 2013
This phone has a good size screen, well balanced, easy to use.
Looked at nokia asha but this felt more solid.
CP
on 22 February 2013
recieved my new phone as gift from my husband lovly colour not the best phone that i hhave had but very nice to look at especialy in in new case excelent service very promp delivery
on 1 August 2013
Samsung S3350 Chat Pink 335 Sim Free Mobile Phone was my daughters first phone & it really hit the spot.
Brilliant starter phones