Samsung S22B300HS 21.5 inch Widescreen LED Monitor - Gloss Black (1920 x 1080 Full HD, 5ms, HDMI/VGA)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Stylish and efficient HD monitor for work and play
With the Samsung Series 3 B300HL LED Monitor, you'll have a monitor that offers both more energy efficiency and viewing comfort. Magic Angle technology means you can enjoy comfortable viewing from wider range of angles, allowing you to watch TV sitting, standing, or even lying down. The Samsung Series 3 LED monitor also features Eco Saving for reduced bills and environmental impact. It adjusts brightness according to your needs, with three different energy-saving modes. All this in a simple, slim and elegant design.
See it your way with wider viewing angles
Samsung's Magic Angle makes sure that the image on screen always takes centre stage and that you can enjoy it from wherever you are most comfortable. Thanks to the 5-mode angle management, from whatever angle you look at your Samsung monitor, you will enjoy a full visual experience with amazing picture clarity. So whether you sit right in front of the screen, or look at it from the side, above or below, you can enjoy your favourite movies and other multimedia in total comfort and without limitations thanks to Samsung Magic Angle.
Control brightness, conserve energy
Samsung Eco Saving mode makes saving energy easy. With Eco Saving mode, you can adjust the brightness of your Samsung monitor based on how much energy you want to save. And with the choice of three energy saving modes (50%, 25% and Power Saving off), you can tailor your monitor use to meet your own personal needs. Samsung's commitment to saving energy is designed to help both you and the environment, and with up to 50% saving on energy consumption, you can really make a positive impact on your carbon footprint whilst saving money on your electricity bill. Take the effort out of saving energy and with Eco Saving.
Samsung S22B300HS Monitor
Quick set Up Guide
UK Power Cable
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. No HDMI cable provided - just buy one for <£2, if that's what you need; don't gripe when you don't find one in the box - it's clear from the description it only comes with a D-SUB or standard VGA cable (the blue-ended one.)
2. It's a great screen, as you'd expect from Samsung - crisp image/text, vivid colours, and all adjustable to your specific needs. The specs say it all - read them carefully.
3. YES, the screen tilts on the stand (with some persuasion, I grant), it's firm and doesn't wobble (so long as you securely screw it together, or unless you punch the keyboard when typing) and actually looks rather neat - it's gloss too, by the way, to match the 'frame' of the screen.
4. Warranty is 2 years (correct at time of writing), more details on Samsung's website.
5. Ensure your graphics card is a good quality one, and the drivers are up to date, as this can make a huge difference to the screen's resolution. The monitor works in tandem with your computer's graphics card, if the card is sub-standard (or if you're using an 'on-board' chip and no card at all) then you could have a £3000 monitor and will be disappointed if the card doesn't support 1920 x 1080. (If all this is gibberish to you, go do some research and save yourself some time and disappointment.)
6. I typically expect a monitor like this to last me at least 5 years, so why fret about a few extra pounds? Buy a quality screen for your enjoyment over that time. If you write off any extra cost over the same period it's negligible and therefore total false economy!
7. Only real drawback is the external power supply unit, if this goes wrong (and it's the most likely component to do so) then it can be relatively costly to replace. (Some may also feel that the lack of an integrated cable tidy at the back of the stand also a drawback.)
The monitor is simple to set up, supplied with a VGA cable for monitors. Quite literally plug in and go!
I now have a dual monitor set up, and I love it!
A piece of advice though, it does not include any sort of HDMI cable! You will need to buy that separately!
one bit of advice if you are going to use with a macbook pro, i got it with a cable that went straight from mini display to hdmi and this wouldnt allow me to run it in full HD only 720p which looked horrible and zoomed in (I'm a tech person, i tried several methods to get it to work). Now i have a mini display to hdmi converter (£10 amazon) and a HDMI cable (£3 amazon) and it works perfectly in beautiful 1080p. No idea why this problem exists but ive read of other people having this issue so just a heads up.
There is no HDMI cable it is true, but amazon do offer a free "AmazonBasics HDMI to DVI Adapter Cable" with this monitor. If you look underneath the picture of the monitor at the top of the page next to "Special Offers and Product Promotions" it explains what to do. So I could use this with my graphics card which dosn't support HDMI but has a DVI slot.
Buy it, you won't be disappointed!!!
This screen is amazing. I upgraded from a 19" non HD monitor and I can seriously see the difference. The colour is extremely sharp, crisp and crystal clear and the size and resolution is great too. I never knew how hazy my previous screen looked before the Samsung screen and I was stunned the first time I saw it. The monitor is also impressively thin, which is great. Looks great too. Overall... GREAT.
It's a must buy if you're looking for a HD monitor this size in this price range, easy choice.
P.S. I'm using a VGA cable but that has the exact same effect has a HD cable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have bought 2 of these screens now as i am a graphic designer and the picture quality/ color is perfect! also fast delivery A*Published 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
Forgot to leave a review all those years i ago i got this, well im pleased to say that this is still going strong despite my wife's best efforts to break it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Bill
Been using the monitor now for about 3 years and no problems.
Great colours and refresh rate. Use for Print Design and gaming mostly. Read more
Poor monitor with known fault. Capacitors fail after two years and now the screen clickers constantly. Stay clearPublished 6 months ago by Mr. Samuel Coldwell
Only negative thing is I didn't realise it did not have an inbuilt speaker. If I had known this I would not have brought it, but this is my fault. Read more
brilliant. works perfectly after about three years use. no problems with drivers. recommended.Published 8 months ago by Mister3muse