on 9 January 2016
I ordered a secondhand Galaxy Note 8 on Ebay and when it came it was missing the S Pen. Instead of sending back an otherwise perfect-condition tablet I ordered this replacement. It's perfect. It has the Samsung logo, fits the slot seamlessly, has pressure sensitivity, works with all of the S pen enabled apps and has the little blue dot when you hover it over the screen. I have no doubts it is a genuine S Pen for the Note 8, and it arrived spot on time, too :D
on 6 November 2013
Works well, would like a discounted 3 pack in case of future losses. Entirely my fault but easily done if grab note and leave room mid edit with the pen not fully stowed.
Love using the note with pen.
on 9 March 2014
I bought this as a spare stylus for my Galaxy Note 8.0. I know that at some point I'll lose the stylus that came with the tablet, and I want to have one (immediately) in reserve. Works great.
on 11 February 2015
Good buy as I keep mislaying the original one, one day I will lose it but this reserve is identical to the Samsung one that came with my Note 8.
on 9 February 2014
As with the cover I ordered for my Samsung Galaxy 8 it was the wrong item. The picture shows the correct pen but they sent one for a Galaxy 10 which is the only one they supply - a case of misselling!
on 15 April 2014
...if you've lost or broken the original stylus! It is an OEM part, so no concerns about compatibility, or functionality.
on 22 April 2014
After couple of months of using i must admit it was really good and cheap transaction ;) Works fine till now
on 2 April 2014
Got my replacement Spen for a note 9.0 in a couple of days. It's exactly what itsays on the tin. I'm happy.
on 13 October 2015
Not the right one for my tablet so a bit loose in the holder but it works better than the original.
on 22 September 2014
not much point in a review here, since it's really the only choice if you need to replace this.