- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Samsung NX1000 Digital Compact System Camera - White (20-50MM F3.5-5.6 II and 16MM F2.4 Lens, 20MP) and Samsung 7.0 Galaxy Tab2 - White (8GB Wi-Fi, Android 4.0) Bundle Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Instantly share perfect photos with 20.3 Mega Pixel APS-C CMOS sensor with built-in Wi-Fi
- 3.0" bright LCD, Flash comes in a box, Live / 3D Panorama
- Highly portable and premium compact design
- Wi-Fi function: Mobile Link, Remote Viewfinder, Social Sharing, Email, Cloud (SkyDrive), Auto Backup, TV Link, Wi-Fi Direct
- Get professional result easy with Smart Filter, Magic Frame, Scene mode
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Colour Name: White
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Smart, compact - and distinctive
The Samsung NX1000 is compact, stylish and extremely portable. It has a big range of features too, starting with the new sensitive 20.3MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and 1/4000 shutter speed. It’s a combination that lets you shoot even on the move and in low light - with super-fast 8 frames per second to let you capture all the action. Lenses are interchangeable, and Wi-Fi Connectivity frees you from cable clutter- and lets you upload your shots with one button!
Reality in detail with 20.3 Megapixel APS-C Sensor
The heart of the NX1000 is a new professional-grade, APS-C CMOS Sensor with an astonishing 20.3 megapixels delivering images that rival those of any premium DSLR. The new sensor also provides Full HD video output. Reality has never looked so real.
Shoot like a pro
Change settings without taking your eye away from the viewfinder with the unique i-Function lens and Smart Panel technology.
High Speed Capture
The NX1000’s High Speed Capture capability lets you catch fleeting moments and fast-moving objects with ultra-high-speed Auto Focus that rivals any system camera. The NX1000 can capture 8 frames per second for better continuous shooting, with shutter lag reduced to just 40ms.
Instant sharing and saving with Wi-Fi Connectivity
The NX1000’s Wi-Fi connectivity lets you connect to a wireless network. You’ll never have to worry about losing a shot, running out of storage space, or remembering to bring the right cable along. Save photos and videos to a computer or cloud service while you shoot, email them, print wirelessly, or upload to Facebook™, YouTube, or Photo Bucket. The NX1000 also has a Smart Link Hot Key located on the top of the camera to allow one button transfer of all image files to your Tablet or Smart Phone
Light as a feather, and stylish too
The NX1000 is lightweight and compact making it the perfect travelling companion - and less tiring to use for long periods of time. The sleek body provides style as well as functionality - you can choose one of two different sophisticated colours.
Shoot in any light with Wide Range ISO
Capture sharp images even in low light thanks to the tremendously wide 100-12800 ISO setting.
Capture the action with Full HD Stereo Movie Recording
Record your favourite moment in movie format as well as stills. Built with 1080 30p Full HD movie recording capabilities, the NX1000 lets you shoot video complete with stereo sound.
NX1000 Compact System camera (White)
Samsung 7.0 Galaxy Tab2 White
20-50mm Samsung i-Function lens
high speed micro USB camera charging cable
high speed Tab charging cable
BP1030 battery pack
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* it lacks the quality feel of the Sony camera, feels cheap in comparison
* I have tried all ways to get the WIFI function to work and it always hangs at 5% delivery, you have to turn it off and back on again, effectively reboot and start again. I've given up trying to get it to work. Even if it worked its cumbersome to use.
* I have successfully uploaded to Facebook but the time it takes is just not worth the bother. Much easier to do it from your PC. In other words its hyped up functionality that does not work properly.
* I was so frustrated by the issues I looked to return to Amazon. However I have gone over the 30 day return policy so have to fall back on the warranty with Samsung. ( try reading the warranty card, I had to use a magnifying glass, .. really ! ).
* Basically to get it returned and fixed now looks like it falls into the 'too hard' bucket. (Easier to move to another country and start a new life under an assumed name !) Therefore I will have to unhappily have to put up with it .... or give it to one of my kids and buy myself the Sony !
* On a positive note the picture quality is very good, but having said that its not that much better than the pictures I have been taking with my 4 year old Olympus and it has a 24 x zoom !
# There's no rule of thirds display
# The kit lens is 20-50mm, whereas some competition (though normally slightly more expensive) come with 18-55mm.
# The pause after taking a picture is long. This is particularly noticeable on long exposures, and may be why...
# There is a 4 minute limit on bulb mode. 30mins would have been nicer.
# Not the range of peripherals that some other fittings enjoy.
The offer was excellent anyhow