on 24 May 2016
You will most likely get a genuine card, but there are far too many fakes about so its essential you test your card on receipt to be sure, however some fakes will pass some of the test programmes, so test with ChkFlsh, Crystal Disk Mark & especially H2testW. H2testW tests the full capacity of the card, so will catch any using aliasing to fake larger than real capacity. A card with indicated capacity but high error rate/slow write speed indicates a 'ghost run' fake which won't last very long.

Good results:
A 32GB card should have a formatted capacity of around 30GB, format in FAT/FAT32 only (NTFS shortens life of flash media & wont improve performance)
A class 10 card must have a write speed of 10MB/s minimum (large files) the first result in Crystal Disk Mark should indicate that. Cards are now appearing with the UHS-I class (marked with a 1 inside a U) these have higher clock rates so higher performance and are at least class 6 speed.
Read speeds should be over 12MB/s and getting toward 48MB/s on a USB3 UHS-I class reader with these.

If your cards speed test comes just below spec, that's a fail, don't assume 'close enough'.
SDHC cards have a maximum capacity of 32GB and SDXC a maximum capacity of 2TB but check your device is compatible with SDXC before choosing those over these SDHC cards.
on 5 June 2015
This may not be the card you are sent, if yours is labelled on the card itself sdhc it will probably work fine mine was labelled sdxc, the xc meaning extreme capacity which is usually reserved for 64gb cards.The xc format is not compatible with most tablets, phone or camera's which maybe the problem why this card cannot read anything once over 2.5gb approx is loaded onto it. I didn't bother to try it in my tablet which say it can read sdxc because I like the flexibility to switch cards from one device to another. Amazon need to check there stock has packaging Ive now noticed says its sdxc but he product is advertised as sdhc .....EDIT re-order two of these 5 months later...guess what? its still the wrong cards being sent out, picture has ones with an orange labelling, the ones you are sent are light blue and SDXC!!! correct you description Amazon ! why did I waste my time thinking it would be different...too good to be true pricing
on 9 March 2014
I've been tearing my hair out with this card for the last week. It was quite happy to have 2gb of data on it, but I began to get suspicious when it took 10 hours to transfer 10gb of data, data which was then mostly unreadable. Of course it was unreadable - H2testw confirms this is actually a 4gb card, and if you go over that amount of data it just overwrites the same 4gb with trash. And there was me swearing at my Sansa Fuze, reformatting it, and blaming sandisk for my woes.

I thought I'd bought it direct from amazon at first, but no it was from the same seller everyone else has had the problem with. I'm sure the seller wasn't expecting to be dealing with fakes. The packaging looked completely legit but looking closer the card itself is badly printed with fading blotchy lettering and is an 'XC1'. Needless to say, I am regrettably forced into returning this to Amazon, and I would warn everyone to be wary of purchases such as these, as the world is now clearly swimming with bogus memory.

EDIT 12TH April 2014
You;d have thought I'd have learned my lesson but decided to buy again through amazon and have got yet another fake card. This time in very different packaging but the same blotchy bad print and an SDXC rather than HD. Couldn't believe it when it failed in my mp3 player after one day and h2testw came up with this:

Warning: Only 31987 of 31988 MByte tested.
The media is likely to be defective.
3.6 GByte OK (7645952 sectors)
27.5 GByte DATA LOST (57863424 sectors)
Details:1.6 GByte overwritten (3418112 sectors)
0 KByte slightly changed (< 8 bit/sector, 0 sectors)
25.9 GByte corrupted (54445312 sectors)
88 MByte aliased memory (180224 sectors)
First error at offset: 0x00000000d8560000
Expected: 0x00000000d8560000
Found: 0x0000000000000000
H2testw version 1.3
Writing speed: 6.79 MByte/s
Reading speed: 7.95 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

Again I thought this was being purchased through amazon but it is actually a secondary seller '_Avenue_Sales_'
I'm through with SAMSUNG sdcards from Amazon now and am wondering exactly where to buy a card that works???
on 24 September 2013
I bought one of these to expand the memory of my Samsung S4 phone. Of course this can be used for a variety of devices - just make sure it takes the 'Micro SD' cards.

Beautifully made and no problems so far.

The SD Asocciation set standard speed classes - 'Class 10' is the top of the range with 'UHS Speed Grade 1' with a minimum performance of 10 MB/S. In English:...... the read and write speed to these cards is the best available.

Like all external storage you wont get exactly 32 GB - in my phone I had an initial capacity of 29.27 GB. Also - I liked this feature - according to Samsung the card has technology to endure 24 hours of being submerged in water. Not that I have any intention of letting my phone sit in the swimming pool for that long - but perfect for those who like to give their SD cards a full and uninterrupted day of cleaning.

It may be worth using the SD Card Tester available in the app stores to ensure it is a genuine product. You should be showing a read and write speed above 10mb/s and getting towards 48mb/s. My test was write around 30mb/s and read speed around 30mb/s
on 16 July 2014
When talking about SD and Micro SD memory cards, Samsung (plus one or two other manufacturers) make very reliable cards. At class 10, and 32 GB this card is fast and can store a lot.

A number of years ago (like an eternity in electronics time), I remember some devices seemed to struggle with recognising and/or reading/writing to 32GB cards. This made me previously only opt for a maximum of 16gb on memory cards.
However I have not experienced any such issues for quite a while now, so it looks like these problems have been overcome by manufacturers of phones/cameras and the cards themselves.

Certainly this card has performed flawlessly. I am currently using this with an SD adapter in a camera but have also used it directly in a phone. This card will fulfil most peoples demands more than adequately and hence makes a worthy purchase.
on 15 February 2014
When i first inserted this Sd card into the phone it didnt seem to be working... however upon reserching the net i found you need to insert the card when the phone is switched off...then turn it on... now it is working fine... you will need to eject it before removing it otherwise you will corrupt your data....
Waterproof, Xray proof.. temp proof... quality product which arrived in less than 24 hours...!!

No Adapter included... so if you want to insert it into a laptop you will need one of these. (I already had one)

Makes me wonder where Apple get off charging £100 more for a phone with an extra 16gb of memory... when you can get a Sony Z1 for £150 less and it comes with 16GB AND a Micro SD slot....and increase storage to whatever you wish. i now have 36GB of usable memory.
on 16 August 2016
I use this in a samsung phone (note II) and it's always "lost files" over time
When I tried it on another phone I kept getting "corruption messages" and had to constantly reformat
Everything I've used it with has had issues

because of the problems I have done a full "fake test" and it passed with flying colours so I don't really know what's up with it, I just know it's unreliable so should never store anything irreplaceable
on 12 November 2013
I've been stung in the past buying MicroSDHC cards because there are so many Chinese fakes about. These cards are genuine. I've bought one in the past and managed to lose it after it shot-out of my camera when the spring in the card slot got stuck, then, all of a sudden, released itself - it pinged into oblivion! I searched high and low but could I find it... I think the Borrowers nicked it! So, I came back to this seller because they are very trustworthy and are reliable, nothing but praise for them. I've ran various speed checks and the cards match their specification. I've been using these cards for a good while now, about two years or so, maybe more, and never had one fail on me yet. Amazon is the only place I trust now to buy these type of cards, well worth the money even if it's just for the peace of mind. Highly recommended.
on 4 December 2013
I needed a fast high storage card for my Star N9500 android phone. It doesn't get any better than a Samsung card. And at the price, I just couldn't pass it by. Transfer speeds are very fast using the card reader on my car and there is no lag when transferring files back and forward using wifi.

Prices of storage are continuing to fall but I honestly couldn't see a class 10 32gb card get much cheaper than this.

Other card manufacturers sell lower speed cards at higher prices and there are a great many fake cards doing the rounds so be careful and buy a real card. It might be a little more expensive but when it's irreplaceable photos and videos you're storing it pays to buy the genuine article.
on 9 November 2013
Well like many people have said there are too many fakes around at the minute, especially of the official Samsung cards. This was a case of third time lucky for me. The simple checks which should have the alarm bells going, is that the majority of fakes have a hologram on the back, and the official ones don't. Further more the official ones appear to be lighter than the fakes and have 4 lines of numbers on the back. It would appear that a lot of the fakes have 2. I bought this for my Samsung S4 phone and I have just synced my Itunes library across. It took around 5 min to copy across 17GB of music and so I am pretty happy with it.