Size: Printer With Start Up Toner|Change
Price:£534.20+ Free shipping

on 3 October 2013
Do not buy this printer!! I don't often leave reviews, but I have been so utterly disappointed by this printer, I wanted to warn other users not to make the same mistake.

The printer uses a lot of toner. Forever stopping with errors and warnings. Toners stop working with 40% life remaining. It has now broken after only 7 months and the 5 year warranty is a joke. We have now been without our main printer for over a WEEK and no update!

Several toners have just stopped working with over 40% life still registering and remaining. The printer stops printing and can't be overridden. It won't print again until you replace the toner.

Other printers I have had still print even when parts reach the end of their life, but with a drop in print quality. These Samsung's go into hibernation and will not print until parts are replaced. Sometimes when these appear unexpectedly, it can leave you without a printer while you wait for parts to arrive.

It also calibrates on the fly, so half way through printing it decides to go into a calibration and holds up your whole print queue until it decides to print again.

It has now completely broken and having called Samsung with regards to the onsite 5 year warranty. It took 48 hours for someone to come and have a look. Its now a week later and no-one has returned with the parts and no phone call, email or update on progress. Samsung use third party printer repair companies who can't answer any of your questions and don't even carry spare parts!!!

I will never buy a Samsung product again, unfortunately I have 3 Samsung colour printers, which are all playing up and they are even newer than this!!!

I hope Samsung read this review, please take your printer back and offer me my money back!