- Visit the TV Buying Guide at Amazon.co.uk to find the right TV for you. Browse our Buying Guide and Review Hub, to learn more, or shop our range of best selling models, by use and technology.
- Start your 30-day FREE trial of LOVEFiLM at Amazon.co.uk to enjoy 80,000+ movies and TV episodes on DVD and Blu-ray to rent by post. Browse the Latest Movies and TV shows on UK's No.1 DVD rental service.
Samsung LE32A436T - 32'' Widescreen HD Ready LCD Television - With Freeview
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- HD Ready 32'' widescreen format LCD TV in black finish
- Integrated IDTV tuner capable of receiving free to air digital channels plus analogue tuner compatible with analogue broadcasts
- 3 x HDMI sockets for excellent connectivity , featuring HDMI version 1.2 and Anynet+ connectivity for likeminded connecting products
- Screen resolution of 1366 pixels horizontal and 768 pixels vertical
- 8,500:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- Samsung unique DNIe+ technology or Digital Natural Image Engine for superb picture quality
- Wide Colour Enhancer 2 delivers exceptional colour depth
- Entertainment modes include Gaming, Sport and Movie
- Speaker output 2 x 10 watts with Nicam Stereo or Mono A2 and SRS TruSurround effect
- Teletext level 1.5
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Samsung's new HDTV allows you to experience television like never before with the widest range of colours and the clearest images yet seen.
Wide Colour Enhancer 2
- Samsung LCD TV
- Remote control and batteries
- Power cord
- Cleaning cloth
Top Customer Reviews
I`m telling you,for this money,you`ve got it all!!!Did i say the picture and sound was terrific to,with loads of tweaks if you choose to.
32 inch is a key screen size, in terms of both price point and screen performance. There are several manufacturer's who offer screens of this size for under £400 retail, so your choice is far from limited. Like many buyers, I was toying with the idea of going unbranded and aiming at around £300, but these bargain-basement sets offer poor contrast ratios and less than concrete residual values when it comes time to upgrade in the future. Do not be tempted by these win-free-save alternatives. Take my advice and spend a little more.
Samsung's Slovakian-made 32" model offers a very attractive piano-effect black surround, a well-regarded 32" high-contrast screen and 10-watts a side Tru-Surround audio output. It also has the de rigeur twin HDMI connections for those crucial Xbox and Upscaler DVD toys. The screen has been noted for it's quality in several user reviews so far, and it is just as impressive as it's reputation suggests. The only drawback is that it's refresh rate cannot match similar priced rivals such as LG's 32" TVs, but this is nothing more than a tiny annoyance, and a small price to pay for Samsung's class-leading colour definition and image balance.Read more ›
I already have a samsung 19 lcd tv which is two years old and and extremely pleased with its appearance and performance. That I decided to purchase the series 4 version and the larger size of 32" Great Price at Amazon none of my local distributors could match it. Placed the order on Saturday morning and the delivery arrived 11-50 am Tuesday. All I had to do was unpack place the base on the table and the tv slotted straight in fixed four screws power lead and usb (not provided) and switched on and it self tuned in. great looking set, picture wonderful, would recommend any one to buy
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After 6 years, it started crackling and flickering and I thought it was going to explode. It was fine til then. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Lindsay Avebury
I've had this tv for nearly 8 years and it is still working perfectly. Bargain.Published 6 months ago by V. Chatzicharalampous
Good purchase, never let me down. It is in my sons room on the wall and he loves it.Published on 28 Dec. 2010 by Kindle Customer
not sure why people give this tv such high reviews. you cant watch any kind of sport on it as it just blurs. got shot of it immediatley.Published on 30 Dec. 2009 by Matt
I am pleased with purchasing this TV. Everything works fine and there have been no issues since purchase (although hooking up a video wasn't completely easy). Read morePublished on 5 Jun. 2009 by Amazon Customer
The TV sloped distinctly down to the left when viewed from the front by circa 1 1/2 cms with no adjustment available from the four fixing screws. Read morePublished on 20 May 2009 by Mrs. E. R. Reeder
The Samsung LE32A436T is a fantastic tv. Everything looks clear, games are fantastic to play on it and it's the perfect size for a medium sized room. Read morePublished on 22 April 2009 by Mr. Benedict Nw Pote