Samsung I9205 Galaxy Mega 6.3 inch 8GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Combine portability with an expansive, stunning 6.3" HD touchscreen
- Enjoy big-screen entertainment and multitasking
- Connect, share and socialise with complete ease
- See more with split view, dual view and multi window
- Enjoy instant messaging with Samsung ChatON
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Samsung I9205 Galaxy Mega 6.3 inch 8GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£6.50||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.co.uk||TECHNO NEEDS STORE||RMA Technologies||BLUE BIRD 247||Amazon.co.uk|
|Display Size||6.3 inches||5.5 inches||5.2 inches||0 cm||4.7 inches||5.7 inches|
|Item Dimensions||0.8 x 8.8 x 16.76 cm||7.66 x 0.98 x 15.3 cm||8 x 15.5 x 6 cm||8.05 x 0.94 x 15.11 cm||1.04 x 6.53 x 12.94 cm||0.74 x 7.96 x 15.5 cm|
|Item Weight||199 grams||155 grams||159 grams||183 grams||144 grams||145 grams|
|Memory Storage Capacity||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB||16 GB|
|Special Feature||camera; dual_core_processor; e-mail; flash; front_camera; GPS; internet; stereo_jack_connector; touchscreen; usb; wifi||camera; face_detection; flash; front_camera; GPS; mp3_ringtones; stereo_jack_connector; touchscreen; e-mail; usb; wifi||camera; e-mail; face_detection; flash; front_camera; GPS; mp3_ringtones; OLED_display; quad_core_processor; radio; stereo_jack_connector; touchscreen; usb; wifi||GPS; radio; wifi; usb; touchscreen; e-mail; flash; face_detection; front_camera; quad_core_processor; mp3_ringtones||Battery charger included; Bluetooth; Built-in flash; GPS; Orientation sensor; Second camera; Secondary camera resolution:2 MP; Touch sensitive screen; Video recording; bluetooth: 4.0 LE EDR; touchscreen:Capacitive||camera^e-mail^face_detection^flash^front_camera^GPS^radio^stereo_jack_connector^touchscreen^usb^wifi|
|Wireless Communication Technology||3G; 4G; UMTS; Bluetooth; Edge; GPRS; GSM; HSDPA; WiFi||3G; 4G; Bluetooth; Edge; GPRS; GSM; HSDPA; UMTS; WiFi||3G; 4G; GSM; Edge; GPRS; Bluetooth; WiFi||4G; 3G; GSM; GPRS; Edge; WiFi; Bluetooth||Yes; 3G||3G^4G^Bluetooth^Edge^GPRS^GSM^HSDPA^WiFi|
Samsung I9205 Galaxy Mega 6.3-inch 8GB Sim Free Smartphone
The 6.3-inch widescreen is ideal for showcasing your visual content, while remaining portable enough to take on the road with you. Enjoy all the capabilities of calling that are limited in the tablet form, plus enjoy a host of other features including the convenient Mega UI, which helps maximise productivity on the larger screen.
The Mega UI Takes Full Advantage of the Large Display
Feast your eyes on this mobile’s mega-sized screen. The ideal viewing medium for photos and videos, the mobile remains optimally sized for portability as well as taking phone calls. The Mega UI takes full advantage of the large display, split view and multi window -- especially while multi-tasking with Dual View. See more of your mobile world with Samsung’s Galaxy Mega smartphone.
*Multi-window app list (16ea): Contact, S memo, Polaris Office,YouTube, Maps, Gallery, Browser, Chrome, Email, Gmail, Facebook, Message, ChatON, Gtalk, Kakaotalk.
Fun, Smart and Convenient
With smart functions and services, this mobile comes in handy in any occasion. Travelling to a new place? Receive geographic info for restaurant recommendations or sites to see. The mobile also features various camera modes for fun picture taking. The Galaxy Mega also offers other smart solutions for your mobile life, such as translation so you can communicate internationally without language barriers, or voice commands for use while driving.
More Ways to Connect and Share
The Samsung Galaxy Mega keeps you interacted with your friends and family, whether you’re sharing content over Wi-Fi, checking what’s on TV with Samsung WatchON or instant messaging on ChatON. Get a wider mobile reach.
Top Customer Reviews
All in all, I am very happy with the Mega. I still can't believe that it only cost me £277 -- O2 is selling this phone for £530. Amazing. Highly recommended!
I have set up the camera to save everything to my 64Gb SD card. All my music and data is stored on the card. I have 161 apps on the device with 1.3Gb of device space left. I have not downloaded "heavy" games like Nova 3 so cannot comment on how they run. I would recommend you look at the review on the gsmarena website.
Many technical websites, particularly the Apple obsessed ones, tried to kill off the original phablet exposing themselves as fashion conscious conservative sheep. The public knew better. If you spend most of the time using your phone as a web/media device and want an excellent sat nav, this is an affordable option. One gripe, the IR blaster does not recognise my virgin
tivo box, hopefully an update will fix this.
Update: IR blaster now works with tivo. Software update now allows you to move some apps to the sd card.
Sony ultra, though very good. has not been configured correctly by Sony to make most of that large screen, e.g. even if you set the font to largest, they still look only as big as those on Samsung S3.
This Mega has to be the best phablet in the market for the following reasons.
1. The price - for 280 pounds on amazon, nothing can come close to the screen size, RAM and the various advanced features.
2. The screen - though of a lower quality than the usual super amoled displays that Samsung has, I find it better in terms of colour and brightness. It is much soothing than super-saturated super amoled screens.
3. The speed- the speed is noticeably better than galaxy S3 which is meant to be higher end than this one.
4. the browsing experience - that super size screen gives very good browsing experience and use of apps. You can increase the fonts to your choice and read without squinting. Unfortunately, samsung's default browser does not do text reflow if you zoom in more than the automatic double tap zoom. However, I installed Opera Beta browser from the marketplace and reflow works great.
5. Battery life -This is great considering the size of the screen. It seems to be better than Samsung S3.
1. If I have to then I can say the size, which works as a pro and as a con as well. You might have difficulty in putting this in tight jeans, however my office trouser it fits fine. - also let's face it. 9 months of 12 in a year, we wear a jacket of some sort, no problem putting your phone in there!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you want a decent phone and tablet this is the one for you. Just one thing, ive tried watching videos on it but which ever way i put it on the stand either it will turn itself... Read morePublished on 27 April 2015 by david peter parnell