on 17 July 2013
I bougth these earphones judging the price foremost.
These cost very little for sufficient quality.

The build quality is decent, I don't see an issue.
Cable length is sufficient to have the phone in trouser pocket, and to still have some slack, could be 10 cm longer though.
The cable is slightly stiff and rubbery, does not tangle so much.

The button actually works really well with my Motorola phone for taking calls and stopping / starting music.

Microphone works well as well, lound and clear for the other person.
On calls I can hear the interlocutor well, clear and loud as well.

I only use these earphones in the gym or on the bike. They do cancel some of the background noise, I do not expect much but am
pleasantly satisfied. I only used them for audio books and the audio quality is decent to my untrained ear, I suppose it is not amazing, does not sound warm really. I have compared this item to a Sennheiser in ear earphones and there was a lot of difference.

In the end these are very good for my purposes, hope they will survive for at least a year, being used a few times a week.
on 27 May 2014
I bought this headset because it stated that it was a genuine Samsung headset.

The headset I received does not work properly. The volume in the left headphone is much lower that the right. Sound quality also very poor. This, and the cheap packaging the item arrived in, led me to believe that the item is not genuine.

Not worth the £3 spent on them.
on 16 August 2013
Looks good when you first get it, and seems to be solid. But a few weeks in, it's making static noises on calls.
on 30 March 2014
Obviously not genuine, so I expected poor sound quality with these, but everything just came out unrecognisable. Fortunately the mic button, isn't a mic button, it just deafens you which offers some respite.
on 16 August 2013
Good fit, decent sound quality and none of that tsch, tsch, tsch that so annoys everyone else on the train. Couldn't really ask for more at this price (under £4 inc P&P at the time of writing)!
on 3 April 2014
Firstly I'd like to say the customer service from the the seller of this item was very good, timely responses to emails etc, but sadly it does not make up for these garbage earphones.

If you were under any illusions that these are genuine Samsung earphones; they're not.

The product - In a moment of brilliance I thought it would be a great idea for me to buy 2 sets of these earphones, just in case 1 set should ever break. Well, they did. The first time I put them in my ears the whole bud fell off one of the sides (which incidentally exposed the truly cheap and terrible manufacturing within.)

Onto the 2nd set! This gave me a chance to experience the quality these earphones really had to offer. Honestly, they sound like the song you're listening to is being played through a long connected tube of empty tin cans - if that's not descriptive enough; the quality is terrible.

Delivery date - roughly 10 days after the initial estimated delivery date, whether this is a fault of the postal service or the seller I'm not too sure, but it's obviously not great.

Avoid at all costs.
on 8 July 2013
This is brilliant. I lost the earphones that came with my Samsung and I noticed the difference in the once I was using temporarily. I considered buying beats but that was quite on the high side considering my budget at the time and it just dawned on my mind that I could try buying something that came with a Samsung phone and voala, this sounds brilliant. I am pleased.
on 4 November 2013
You won't get anything better for this price. The isolation is quite ok (not awesome, but good), good volume and comfortable. Looks just like the ones I had with my Nexus S (I bought these ones to replace them when I lost them).
on 18 April 2013
Old phones wore out after two years. Good going for the amount of us they got. These replacements are an exact replica and are perfect :-)
on 29 April 2014
The product was just as expected. arrived on time, I bought these as the ones i had (that came originally with my Samsung galaxy tab) broke. I had a very long run with them. Compared to these i have nothing to complain about. The only thing is that the buds for these were a little stiffer than the other ones, so they didnt fit in my ears very well. I replaced them with the buds from the other earphones i had. Regardless, I think it's a great deal considering the price.