- Also check our best rated Android Tablet reviews
Samsung Google Nexus 10 Wifi (BLACK 32GB WIFI)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Nexus 10. The powerful new 10-inch tablet from Google.
- The best of Google. Browse the web with the speed of Chrome.
- With the world's highest resolution tablet display
- CPU Dual-core, 1.7GHz, Exynos 5250, Cortex-A15
- Internal Memory 32GB, 2GB RAM
- Fedex insured & trackable delivery
- 12 months Ewarranty included
- Operating System: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or above
Amazon Shopping Apps for Phone and Tablet
Shopping Apps designed for your mobile device. Get the Amazon Shopping App for Android Phone, iPhone, Windows Phone and iPad. Learn More
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Powerful 10" tablet from Google Nexus 10 is the newest tablet from Google. With the world's highest resolution tablet display, all new multi-user support, immersive HD content and the best Google apps - Nexus 10 has something for everyone. Tech Specs Screen 10.055" diagonal at 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution for 300 ppi WQXGA Corning(R) Gorilla(R) Glass 2 CPU/GPU Exynos 5 Dual CPU: Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15 GPU: Mali-T604 Size 263.9 x 177.6 x 8.9 mm Weight 603g Cameras 5 MP (main) 1.9 MP (front) Wireless WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (MIMO+HT40) Bluetooth NFC (Android Beam) Memory 32 GB internal storage (actual formatted capacity will be less) 2 GB RAM Connectivity Micro USB Magnetic Pogo pin charger Micro HDMI 3.5mm headphone jack Battery 9000 mAh Lithium polymer OS Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) Sensors Microphone Accelerometer Compass Ambient light Gyroscope Barometer GPS
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
- super sharp display (best pixel per inch ratio around at the time of purchase)
- extremely responsive touch screen, very smooth
- front facing speakers so sound is not muffled when tablet is laid flat
- gorilla glass screen so can take a vigorous beating from a one year old
- wide selection of apps available on play store
- decent build quality
I'm not so keen on:
- battery life not overly great. 6 - 8 hours based on average usage; reviews of other tablets seem to indicate a longer battery life available elsewhere
- no expandable memory options. I have the 32gb option for that reason but one of the reasons I prefer android phones over apples is that expandable memory facility.
- sound can be a little tinny. Toshiba's excite pro has Harmon kardon speakers, albeit rear facing.
- don't expect a quick charge. A huge battery and will take a while charging. I leave mine overnight as it takes a good few hours.
All in all very pleased with the purchase and happily recommend.
While this tablet worked it did everything we wanted, but after around 6 months it started to play up, freezing etc and then just would not turn on. No problem so I thought and I contacted Amazon under the warranty. They advised that I contact Samsung Service which offer a 2 year warranty and that's where it all went wrong.
Having been through the Samsung repair loop, the item was returned un-repaired with a note saying that the item was not covered by their European warranty as it was originally manufactured and shipped outside of the EU, and advised I contact my
In this case Amazon, were great (probably because they had already had numerous returns for the same reason) and immediately supplier.
offered a full refund including the postage to return the item.
However, it is now apparent to me that buying on-line (in this case via Amazon fulfilment centre from a supplier call Photo Deals) that you cannot guarantee that the item will be covered by the manufacturers warranty (which in Samsung's case is 2 years) as the source is completely unknown. Amazon do offer a 1 year warranty but of course should the item fail in the 2nd year you are not covered. Samsung have advised that I should contact them with the IMEI number should I buy another unit and they will confirm whether or not it is covered, and I can then decide whether to keep it.Read more ›
The Nexus 10 is faster, lighter, vastly more flexible, has a higher resolution screen, better speakers (front facing stereo as opposed to rear facing mono) and has comparable battery life. oh, and of course it's cheaper !
The Android operating system has really come on massively in recent years, it used to be buggy and cumbersome to use, but not any more, although it provides far more flexibility it is now extremely simple, a side by side comparison to Apple's IOS shows that copying from 1 application and pasting into another, for example, is far far easier on Android. An online reviewer comparing the 2 latest updates of the operating systems described Android as "A proper operating system that gives you the freedom to do what you want with it, as opposed to IOS which feels like a small box that Apple are intent on keeping you within" and that is so true !
Android's new feature allowing multiple user accounts is brilliant for those wanting to share their device, simply add a new account with the tap of the finger and the 2nd user can set up their own wallpaper, apps and so on without having any impact on the first user's settings, IOS doesn't offer this facility at all, and it's proven very useful for when I lend my Nexus to my son to take to school.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Hubby very happy. Large screen. Easy to use. Great to download pics from cameraPublished 3 months ago by Jennifer S.
Avoid like the plague. There are a growing number of users whose screens are turning yellow around the 18 month mark. Read morePublished 10 months ago by mr a brown
Excellent Machine for it's time, if you couple it with a pogo charger then it would be your go to tablet for quite some time. Read morePublished 12 months ago by F. Gallagher
This is just a fantastic tablet, still using it and still as good as before, wonderfulPublished 13 months ago by Zaid Amer Mohammed
Perfect in all ways. Nice screen long battery life ideal usePublished 14 months ago by Amazon Customer