on 15 February 2014
Have been impressed with my new tablet as it is very light to carry around and it was easy to set up on the internet at the start.Still learning about other applications when I start to use them. Of the applications that I use most often so far has been very good and the speed of receiving information is very good as well.
on 19 February 2014
Continually use this now to take to uni...ideal for use in lectures.
If I had the choice, I would have gone for a bigger memory option but the micro sd slot is really helpful.
Good graphics but the camera isn't great quality so doesn't match the ipad in that way. Great tablet for everyday though and really great value for money :)
on 4 March 2014
Excellent purchase, would highly recommend a Samsung tab 3.picture quality is superb, great for watching movies on. Would recommend getting the 64mb sd card. :)
on 15 July 2015
Very good tablet, ideal for reading on Kindle, browsing the Internet or for kids playing games like angry birds.

The only real problem we had was with the charging. Even though we were always very careful to plug the mini-USB charger as delicately as possible, after only a few weeks it apparently got damaged inside the tablet itself and it would charge very slowly, until one day it completely refused to charge. I brought it to the Samsung shop for repair, but they said it wasn't covered by the warranty and charged an outrageous 50£ to replace that little socket (which the guy did in only 2 minutes, so we can't say it was the high cost of labour). A few months after it was repaired, it started charging more slowly again. We have had in total two tablets and six smartphones over the last three years and it's the only device with which we encountered charging problems.
on 24 April 2014
This product is easy to use but does have a tendency to freeze a lot. Ok if you have patience.
on 25 March 2014
This product is excellent , however it was sent with a European plug. When a UK friendly plug was requested, my email was ignored. Poor customer service.
on 11 April 2014
I have to say after a long time deliberating over this item I am very pleased that I have purchased it finally. Delivery was very good given that it came from Europe. It was well packaged and arrived within the dates. I opened it switched it on and within ten minutes I had loaded a number of apps had synced it with my phone and it was working perfectly. It is quick enough for my needs. The photos we have taken are of a good quality, the wifi is excellent. We use it as a remote control for the TV also. My only problem is that I have trouble keeping my wife away from it.
The only comment worth noting is that it came with a European plug on the charger this is not an issue for me as I have a couple of mini usb chargers anyway.
on 8 July 2014
I am thoroughly delighted with this tablet as it has replaced my laptop, having a large enough screen to be clear and yet small enough to fit into my handbag. It is super-fast and I am left wondering why I put up with a much slower operation with the laptop for so long. The internet is so quick I find I am becoming addicted and will need the tablet surgically removing from my hands!

I use Polaris Office to write documents which is fairly similar to Word, although I am still learning about its capabilities. When printing documents such as the bank statements it needs Adobe Reader, Chrome and the printer icons all opening up before it will print. I bought a Brother wireless printer MFC J46100W which links well with the tablet.

For the use i am giving the tablet it meets my needs absolutely.
on 27 March 2014
Everyone told me that I should get an apple ipad but this is an excellent product at a fraction of the price. Very easy to use and set up, especially if you already have a Samsung phone. I would highly recommend this tablet.
on 26 May 2014
Bought this as a gift for my Mum and could not have wished for better. Tablet is very easy to use and looks the part also.