on 15 December 2014
Very impressed with this device so far, I knew the quality and performance were good from testing display models in supermarkets but it just keeps impressing with the ease of use, speed and variety of app/ games/ magazines etc etc.

Having previously buying a cheap 7" tablet running jellybean I was put of the idea of running another android tablet. But the screen is amazing and kitkat a huge improvement. Certainly glad I bought my wife this rather than following the sheep to the apple shop.

Although this tablet only comes with 16gb like the apple counterpart, this tablet is expandable via SD micro card (as I guess everyone must know). And with 64gb cards being relatively cheap these days its a bargain.

So impressed with this I have just bought a 10.5 titanium for myself with the confidence that this is now a leading tablet manufacturer
11 Comment| 168 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 August 2017
This was a refurbished unit at a bargain price I could not refuse. There was a slight crumple in the box but the unit was immaculate and works extremely well. I think I got a great deal with this.
on 21 April 2015
I knew when buying this for my mum as a birthday present this will not be a UK version. that being said it works perfectly fine. came with a UK plug and my mum is very happy.
on 5 March 2017
yes it good..
on 7 June 2017
Very nice
on 2 June 2017
Great Tablet I really like it I've been longing to own my own for so long but couldn't aford the brand new one right now. Good value for the money👍
on 12 June 2015
expected it to be better than the nexus 7 but not quite there
on 23 March 2017
This is a great unit glad I picked this one
on 4 June 2017
Good value for the price I paid!
on 10 July 2017