on 4 December 2013
I needed a fast high storage card for my Star N9500 android phone. It doesn't get any better than a Samsung card. And at the price, I just couldn't pass it by. Transfer speeds are very fast using the card reader on my car and there is no lag when transferring files back and forward using wifi.

Prices of storage are continuing to fall but I honestly couldn't see a class 10 32gb card get much cheaper than this.

Other card manufacturers sell lower speed cards at higher prices and there are a great many fake cards doing the rounds so be careful and buy a real card. It might be a little more expensive but when it's irreplaceable photos and videos you're storing it pays to buy the genuine article.
on 18 August 2013
I've already had one of these from a different supplier, for another phone I use occasionally. I bought the first one to replace a Sandisk card that failed after a few months, so when I needed a second one for a Windows 8 phone I had just bought, I naturally stuck to Samsung. It arrived in good time, was exactly as described and was well packaged. What more can I say except to tell other people to stick with the Samsung genuine product to avoid any problems.
on 3 October 2016
This one is very good for my Samsung phone.

Clicks photos smoothly & quickly. Fast process i.e. fps both upload & download.

Only downside is it fills up quickly.
on 24 May 2017
Good quality card. Prompt delivery!
on 14 September 2017
Works a charm. Flawless operation now over the past year. I fitted it in my phone and then forgot about it. Data transfers swiftly (I don't know exact speeds but there is no laggy sense of frustration).
on 18 September 2017
Does what it should.
on 6 September 2017
No issues
on 4 May 2017
fine
on 10 September 2017
great price, would buy again and recommend
on 14 April 2017