on 24 January 2014
I was shocked to receive a fake card with an order fulfilled by Amazon, but checking the negative reviews I see I am not alone. The card reports itself as 32gb when inserted to computer or phone, but it actually only stores 3.4gb or data and the rest is lost as you write more. This is a classic sign of a fake card. The write speed was also much slower than it should have been. The packaging looked pretty realistic, but the printing of the number "32" on the card was in white where in the picture, and on another genuine card I have, it is in orange.

These fake cards are becoming very common, I wonder how many positive reviewers just haven't filled the card enough to notice the data loss.

My refund is pending.
44 comments| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 November 2013
I have recently bought a Tesco Hudl , and I needed extra memory so scanned the sites offering the type I needed and I came up with the best value memory card I could. Good price, fast delivery very happy.
on 5 February 2014
Wanted more space on my galaxy S3 for music, perfect solution for what I needed in addition to the 16GB on board memory, good packaging, great time to delivery A1
on 21 October 2013
This fitted in my Samsung Galaxy S4 fine with no Problems. It states for Model GT-I9500. The model number for my S4 is GT-I9505 and it works perfect.
on 28 August 2013
Does the job. Good price too. Adaptor comes very handy and is included in this set. I recommend this for your phones.
on 23 November 2013
Very fast delivery, arrived 5 days before the estimated date. I did some research before purchasing this micro SD card, and it turned out the samsung HC1 are almost 25% faster than the same one but made by Sandisk. Very reliable as I have had samsung micro SD cards in the past.
on 4 April 2014
Loved the price, speedy delivery and the fact this is a genuine Samsung item.. as promised.... now i can be snap happy on my phone all day long and have shed loads of space left! :-D

Very happy, would definitely use this seller again.
on 6 April 2014
Bought this for my S4 Mini and it works perfectly. Never had any problems with it, unlike the SanDisk memory card I had before.
on 12 December 2013
The headline description for this device is "...Class 10...".

If you look carefully at the photo of the packaging, and in the small print further down the page, you'll see that the item you're buying is a Class 6 card.
on 5 June 2014
I was slightly worried about this product, as a few people seemed to get less space than advertised, but mine seems fine. It's not amazingly fast, but for just saving photos and occassionally moving apps around on my phone I can live with that.
Came with an adapter for making it fit into a regular SD card slot. I don't use it, but handy if I ever need it.