- Also check our best rated PC Monitor reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
3 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage CoverLondon General Insurance Company Limited
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown cover including accidental damage.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
Samsung C24F390 24-Inch Curved LED Monitor - Black Gloss
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
LG 25UM58 25 inch Ultrawide IPS Monitor (2560 x 1080, HDMI, 250 cd/m2, 5ms)
ASUS VS248HR 24 inch Gaming Monitor (1 ms, 1920 x 1080, HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, 250 cd/m2) - Black
BenQ GW2470H 23.8-Inch Full HD Widescreen VA LED Monitor (1920 x 1080, 4 ms, VGA, 2 x HDMI) - Black
ASUS VP228HE 21.5-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Gaming Monitor, 1ms, HDMI, D-Sub, Low Blue Light, Flicker Free, TUV Certified - Black
Samsung C27F591 27 inch Curved LED Monitor - White/Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Connectivity Technology||HDMI VGA||Yes||USB; Yes; VGA||Yes^VGA||hdmi||HDMI Displayport|
|Display Resolution Max||1080p Full HD||2560x1080||1920x1080||1080p Full HD||1080p Full HD||1080p Full HD|
|Display Size||24 inches||25 inches||24||24 inches||21.5 cm||27 cm|
|Frequency||81 KHz||90 KHz||0.06 KHz||83 KHz||0.06 KHz||81 KHz|
|Horizontal Resolution||1,920 pixels||2,560 pixels||1,920 pixels||1,920 pixels||1,920 pixels||1,920 pixels|
|Image Aspect Ratio||16:9||21:9||—||16:9||16:9||16:9|
|Image Brightness||250||250 cd/m²||—||250 cd/m²||ANSI lumens||250|
|Image Contrast Ratio||Mega DCR||unknown||50,000,000||20000000:1||1000:1||Mega DCR|
|Item Dimensions||20.6 x 54.7 x 41.8 cm||18.8 x 60.96 x 38.35 cm||57.32 x 20.55 x 41.23 cm||18.9 x 55.3 x 42.5 cm||51 x 20 x 37.3 cm||27 x 61.4 x 45.7 cm|
|Item Weight||3.3 kg||3.99 kg||4.1 kg||4.1 kg||3.5 kg||4.4 kg|
|Max Vertical Resolution||1,080 pixels||1,080 pixels||1,080 pixels||1,080 pixels||1,080 pixels||1,080 pixels|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080||—||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Real Angle of View||178||178 degrees||170||178 degrees||90 degrees||178|
|Resolution||—||—||1920 x 1080||—||1920 x 1080||—|
|Response Time||4||5||1 milliseconds||4||1 milliseconds||4|
|Special Feature||Game mode^No^Operating temperature range:10 - 40 °C^Standard decoder:Working distance:Blade Type:viewing angle, vertical:MP3 bit rates:Keystone correction, vertical:Automatic shutdown:Ambient light metering modes: Flash metering modes: fan diameter:178°^Tilt adjustment||Built-in camera^Cable lock slot^Display sRGB^On/off switch^Standard decoder:Working distance:Blade Type:viewing angle, vertical:MP3 bit rates:Keystone correction, vertical:Automatic shutdown:Ambient light metering modes: Flash metering modes: fan diameter:178°^Tilt adjustment||AC (power) in; Cable lock slot; HDCP; LED indicators; No; On/off switch; Standard decoder:Working distance:Blade Type:viewing angle, vertical:MP3 bit rates:Keystone correction, vertical:Automatic shutdown:Ambient light metering modes: Flash metering modes: fan diameter:160°; Tilt adjustment||
On Screen Display (OSD), On/off switch, Flicker-Free Technology, Low Blue Light Modes, Win 10 Compatible
|—||AC (power) in^Built-in camera^Built-in speaker(s)^ECO mode^Game mode^No^On/off switch^Operating temperature range:10 - 40 °C^PC Audio in^Plug and Play^Standard decoder:Working distance:Blade Type:viewing angle, vertical:MP3 bit rates:Keystone correction, vertical:Automatic shutdown:Ambient light metering modes: Flash metering modes: fan diameter:178°|
|Viewing Angle||178 degrees||178 degrees||170 degrees||178 degrees||170 degrees||178 degrees|
|Wattage||24 watts||24 watts||23.2 watts||27.3 watts||21.1 watts||37 watts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Samsung C24F390 24-Inch Curved LED Monitor - Black Gloss.
1 x Samsung C24F390 24-Inch Curved LED Monitor
UK Power Cable
Quick Installation Guide
From the manufacturer
Samsung C24F390 24-Inch Curved LED Monitor - Black Gloss
The Deepest Screen Curve for the Most Deeply Immersive Viewing Experience
Wrapping around your field of vision like your local iMax theatre screen, the 1800R screen - with its 1.8 m radius of arc for greater curvature - creates a wider field of view and enhances depth perception. The screen’s curve will fully immerse you in all your content.
1800R Screen and Eye Saver Mode for Increased Viewing Comfort
- The deeper 1800R screen curvature allows your eyes to track smoothly. In clinical tests this reduced eye strain when compared to viewing a flat screen.
- Eye Saver Mode reduces eye strain, providing a comfortable viewing experience.
- Flicker Free technology minimises distracting screen flicker.
High Image Quality with Samsung’s Advanced Display Technology
- Samsung’s Active Crystal Colour technology supports a wider range of colors than its standard monitors for richer, more vibrant colours and vivid picture quality.
- Samsung’s advanced VA panel technology and 3000:1 contrast ratio deliver deeper blacks and brilliant whites.
Flawlessly Smooth Gameplay with AMD FreeSync
- AMD FreeSync: By dynamically syncing screen refresh rate with image frame rate, AMD FreeSync minimises stutter and ensures flawlessly smooth gameplay.
- Game Mode: Game mode instantly optimises screen colours and contrast for gaming to ensure you enjoy every scene at its best.
Slim Profile and Stylish Curved Design
- Super slim curved panel: With a slim 11.9 mm profile - as slender as a ballpoint pen - the solid curved panel is more than half as slim as previous curved-screen models.
- Simple circular stand: a simple circular stand elegantly complements the slender curved panel.
Samsung's Technology Reduces Energy Consumption and Environmental Impact
- Energy-saving auto brightness setting: Samsung’s eco-saving technology adjusts display brightness to reduce energy consumption by up to 10 per cent.*
- Dual manual brightness settings: Screen brightness can also be set manually to 25 per cent or 50 per cent of maximum.
* Based on internal testing.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bezel is thin enough for my use but would still be a little too thick for my liking if I was using it for gaming.
They look absolutely amazing, very stylish. Light weight. The stand is solid.
The control button is at the back but very easy to use. It's also where you will find the settings for the led indicator light which is set to flash when turned off for some stupid reason. I changed it to turn it off when the monitor is off.
The viewing angles are great. Can't notice much of a difference when at the side of the screen. The curve isn't that much of a curve or maybe it doesn't show up that much on a 24inch.
Overall really happy with the purchase especially with the £150 price tag.
Update: liked the screens so much that I purchased the 27inch version for £189 to place at the top of my set up.
However there are a few things worth to mention for the potential buyers:
1. There is NO DVI input (only VGA and HDMI), this is mentioned in the description but it can be an annoyance (e.g. you need to order a DVI-HDMI convertor or mine the big-bucket-of-all-computer-cables-on-the-loft to find a DVi-VGA converter (my case)
2. The Power/Menu button is at the back. Well, if you know it is there, it is OK, otherwise...My wife was not able to use the computer (I went out and she was staring the new monitor without any clue of what to press - and honestly I don't blame her, I'd do the same - actually the review is not by Mrs S but Mr S)
3. When my PC (Win10) goes to sleep the monitor switches nicely off. However when the PC goes alive it does not switch on the monitor. I have no idea why, maybe some settings (here, there and everywhere) who knows. Same settings on the PC side nicely controlled the HP monitor. However it might be very easily the VGA-connector case, and it might be OK when the HDMI stuff arrives.
Picture is very clear and great size. HD movies and pictures look brilliant on it.
Took a day or so to get used to the curve screen but now I love it.
Most recent customer reviews