Samsung ATIV Tab 3 10.1-inch Tablet - White (Intel Atom Z2760 1.8GHz, 2GB RAM, 64GB SSD, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- A tablet PC, with all the Office productivity tools and performance, in a smartly designed and convenient tablet
- Full Windows 8 operating system in a 10.1-inch slim tablet
- S-pen solution offers the precision of a mouse in a portable pen
- MS Office Home and Student edition pre-installed
- SideSync allows you to sync your mobile with your PC so you can seamlessly control your phone with a keyboard and mouse and easily share files, photos, videos and more between devices. SideSync also automatically backs up your phone's data to your PC.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Samsung ATIV Tab 3 10.1-inch Tablet
Extend Your Windows Experience
Samsung ATIV Tab encapsulates the style of Windows and desktop comfort into a stylish, portable tablet. The dynamic tile design interface provides a consistent user experience across Windows-compatible devices, applications and accessories for extended usability. With the Samsung ATIV Tab, you can get an enhanced PC experience through a flexible user mode to switch from Windows to desktop UI, and Dual Screen for multitasking.
The Samsung ATIV Tab comes fully loaded with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. With long battery life and Instant On capability you’re always ready to go. What's more, all this is encompassed in a beautifully-designed tablet architecture that is slim, lightweight and impeccably polished.
Windows RT Operating System (Windows 8 Tablet)
- Your apps are cross-device compatible. All Windows 8 apps run smoothly on the Windows RT operating system, making it ideal when using multiple devices and interrelated applications.
- The multi-touch live tile design is fresh, modern and simple to use. It is easy to customise whenever you want to resize, move, replace or change colours.
Flexible User Mode
- Choose between the live tile Windows UI or regular PC desktop display mode.
- Visually harmonises Windows UI to your PC by switching to desktop for an extremely fluid user experience.
Pre-Installed Microsoft Office Suite
- The Samsung ATIV Tab comes preloaded with MS Word, PPT, Excel and OneNote so you can make creative presentations, upload to SkyDrive or edit documents on the go.
- OneNote lets you gather notes, pictures, screen clippings, audio and video. It automatically saves your work and enables easy sharing with other OneNote users.
Dual Screen and Charm
- Dual screen accommodates true multitasking -- it's easier, more efficient and lets you really do 2 things at once.
- Swipe to easily access Charm for Search, Share, Start, Devices and Settings -- and simply touch to hide charms.
- Extend your Samsung ATIV Tab usability to connect to your printer, camera, keyboard, mouse or external drive to accomplish myriad daily tasks.
- Connect to a wide variety of PC peripherals via USB, Micro HDMI, microSD (up to 64GB) to watch high-definition videos on a large screen.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Update 2: The cure for the crashing Windows 10 is to turn off Cortana in her settings. The tablet now works without a problem.
This cutie is now under £180 new if you know where to look, but first things first. This is a very capable tablet, but you MUST install ALL the Samsung and Windows software updates before use or you will run into avoidable problems, as detailed by other less happy reviewers. Once done, I further updated my Tab 3 to Windows 8.1, and while this took more patience than I thought I was capable of, it was well worth it in the end. My Tab now offers a very a buoyant 10.1 screen - my previous 8 inch Voyo proved too small for my word processing needs - 64GB of expandable storage, S-pen functionality, well placed stereo speakers (either side of the screen, making Netflix, You Tube, and Amazon Prime a BIG YES!!!), decent cameras with flash, full MS Office which won't seek a painful 70 quid fee in a year from now, very pleasing aesthetics, as well as being joyfully portable. Those are all major pluses. On the minus front, I initially had to concur with other reviewers who criticised the Ativ's processing performance, but things got much better after all the updates were installed. Also, the accessories are out there, but you really have to look for them - forget trying to find the official keyboard! Anyway, at this new lower price point, this tablet is a bit of an irresistible bargain. I really am very very happy with it, plus I get a certain confidence from the Samsung product name.Read more ›
After looking long and hard, I decided to give Samsung Ativ a try. I didn't expect fireworks, but a reasonable compromise. I considered Microsoft Surface, but it was heavy and expensive. I looked at sony xperia - beside being waterproof, nothing spectacular and no windows.
I didn't particulary like the specs. Intel Atom Z2760 1.8 Gz is mediocre. Screen resolution 1360 x 760 (or so) is also kind of last season.
And so my first impression was - no, this is not worth my time and money. I turned it on and tested the camera - and the rating went even lower. Camera, on both sides is just about good for skyping. There is a flash, but the pictures made with either of them (front or back) are not worth keeping. But then, I wanted a tablet and not a photocamera.
Next thing, I upgraded to Windows 8.1. It wasn't straight forward, because there were about 70 other windows updates necessary first, before it gave an option of downloading windows 8.1. Done.
And so I came to main reason why I wanted windows - namely Microsoft office.
Yes, it comes preloaded, home and student version, but when you try to run is first time is asks you to buy, activate or try. I didn't want to buy or try. I know office. So I felt let down. However, after referring to a tiny package of paperwork delivered with the tablet, I found an activation code. And voila! It works.
From this point, the outlook of the tablet looked better and better.
With no problem I sent copies of my pictures from my laptop to the tablet (not all of them!Read more ›
I am thinking that the lock ups are caused by the larger windows updates that come through at times. It appears that the CPU/Ram cannot cope with them, or should I say it cannot run anything else when processing them. Its the first windows 8 gizmo that I have had so I am not familiar with its faults/limitations etc. Other than the updates problem I have tried to get SKYPE loaded and going, I keep getting errors and "the programme needs to shut down" message. I have not had a successful connection yet with it. Google earth is the same, it loads up and displays the earth then nothing for ages, cannot zoom, rotate, search or anything. I am usually quite good with PC's, I have tried to reduce the load on the CPU/RAM by stopping and removing programmes that I don't need buy I am still getting the same things happening. It works with all the pre loaded stuff (except when the update problem happens), I can view email, use the camera etc, which means I doubt if I would get any joy in returning it. I think I am stuck with it as it works most of the time. It just very frustrating, if I am just browsing it will most probably work but it seems that when I need it for something specific I cannot rely on being able to do it. I have had it now for a few months and I have no confidence in it what so ever. Perhaps I should have gone for apple.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am very disappointed with this product. Among others, it has a known problem with the power supply so that although it shows it is charged, the screen stays completely black. Read morePublished 10 months ago by BK
As a product, I'd have given this 5 stars. Due to the "Samsung Experience", it gets 1. Samsung support were completely useless.
. Read more
First one had a lot of problems upgrading to Windows 8.1 then the WiFi stopped working. The adaptor just wasn't there. Then it started, for no reason. Then it stopped again. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Amazon Customer
I'm a little bit confused by some of the negative reviews - you pretty much get exactly what you'd expect from the specs. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Erik Savage
After using it a few weeks, the tablet left speaker died and today the device just won't turn on even after a full charge. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Kevin
It should have 5 stars but I have a problem after a few weeks - read below. if it gets fixed I will upgrade my rating. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Steve
Took nearly two days to update to Windows 8.1 and then still further updates required. Screen had a 'blue' tinge to it. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Stephanie