Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro - Tablet - with Keyboard Dock - Core I5 3317U / 1.7 Ghz - Windows 8 Pro 64-Bit - 4 GB RAM - 128 GB SSD - 11.6" Touchscreen Wide 1920 X 1080 / Full HD - Intel HD Graphics 4000 - Black
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Convertible Form Factor design unites the power of a laptop with the convenience of tablet, so you can enjoy instant communication and consumption on the go, but simply add the full-sized keyboard for heavy-duty performance, compatibility and creativity
- On the go Creation - the Samsung S-Pen brings the real experience of writing and drawing to the world of computing. High pressure sensitivity delivers the super accuracy demanded by professional designers, so it’s just like using a normal pen
- PC like Performance - with the Windows 8 operating system you’ll enjoy the same high productivity and familiar environment as a normal PC. You can install and run all Windows programs using either a classic desktop interface or the start screen’s simpler, touch-centric capabilities
- Experience the freedom of a tablet with the power of a PC. Samsung’s revolutionary Smart PC Pro features Windows 8 functionality and an Intel Core processor, so it will easily run any high performance programs.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Experience the freedom of a tablet with the power of a PC. Samsung’s revolutionary Smart PC Pro features Windows 8 functionality and an Intel Core i5 processor, so it will easily run any high performance programs.
1x Keyboard Dock
1x Power Supply
1x Digitizer Pen tip
Top Customer Reviews
Bear in mind, these features mean you're not going to get the slimmest or lightest tablet in the world, but if you want ultra-thin portability, that comes at a cost - be it features, or money.
The main thing lacking in this package is that there is no embedded battery in the keyboard, unlike some of HP's convertible laptops, but at 8 hours, the battery life is quite adequate. I just wouldn't go too mad with apps etc. when you're not plugged in. The weight of an embedded battery would also help the laptop not to topple over, as once the screen is connected to the keyboard dock, it becomes top-heavy.
Storage is 128 GB which, as with most manufacturers, is taken up a lot by bloatware. You could just delete it, but the remaining storage should be ample for most people. If it's not, you can always do my way of having networked storage, or have a portable hard disk with you.Read more ›
Very fast delivery from Techno World as well, next day, I wasn't expecting that I must say! Thank You.
Right now I use a MacBook Air which I absolutely love. Its a great piece of kit and does most things that I need but its getting old and lacks power now. I also love the form factor of something like the Ativ PC Pro and I'm intrigued to see how well it performs as a tablet and also ultrabook. Obviously I do a lot of writing and the Mac has proved to be a great companion for all of my notes and work. I'll take the Ativ PC Pro for a real spin and see how productive it really can be!
I've been using the Ativ PC Pro for just over 24 hours now and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised. I felt that I was going to be underwhelmed by this tablet due to the negativity that Windows 8 has received but I've got to admit that the OS actually performs very well. The tablet feels premium and performs well handling pretty much everything I've thrown at it. I've spent most of my time installing my applications and customising the device but so far I'm impressed.
My first impressions of the OS is that it offers the best of both worlds. On the one hand I have the traditional desktop mode which I've spent most time using with my tablet docked in the keyboard. This performs exactly how you would expect from a Windows device. I've not had a chance to spend much time with Modern UI but from my brief play it handles well and gives a touch friendly environment. The thing that I love about this device when compared to other tablets is that it offers me everything.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Like a lot of this type of thing, the balance is poor due to the weight of the screen / tablet compared to the keyboard. Also don't find the touchscreen very responsive.Published 21 months ago by Paul Thompson
There were two key reasons why I purchased the Samsung Ativ 3G 700T 128GB SSD.
1. To reluctantly replace my old Sony Vaio Laptop and 2. Read more
I bought this rather expensive tablet/notebook and wish I hadn't. Samsung have a huge design fault in the docking of the screen to the keyboard. Read morePublished on 27 Jun. 2014 by nicholas Johnson
Rather top heavy when attached to the keyboard. If you tend to use the touch screen still it topples over backwards.
I sent it back for a refund
Everything good, five star product. I recommend it to you who are looking for a notebook with a tablet. Happy with it.Published on 26 Jan. 2014 by Liwu zhang
This laptop/tablet is awesome at least for me.
I simply love this product. It is light weight if we compared to a laptop. Read more
This is my first widows 8 tablet and it works well. arrived with windows 8 and took an age to install all the updates the upgrade itself to 8.1. Read morePublished on 9 Jan. 2014 by Mr. M. Rogers