- Visit the TV Buying Guide at Amazon.co.uk to find the right TV for you. Browse our Buying Guide and Review Hub, to learn more, or shop our range of best selling models, by use and technology.
- Start your 30-day FREE trial of LOVEFiLM at Amazon.co.uk to enjoy 80,000+ movies and TV episodes on DVD and Blu-ray to rent by post. Browse the Latest Movies and TV shows on UK's No.1 DVD rental service.
Samsung Series 5 F5500 32-inch Widescreen Full HD Smart LED TV (discontinued by manufacturer) [Energy Class A]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Access a wealth of online Smart Hub content
- Experience stunningly realistic Full HD viewing
- Enjoy fast multitasking for apps and web browsing
|LED Display Technology: LED (light-emitting diode) TVs are actually a type of LCD TV. LCD HDTVs use standard compact fluorescent tubes to illuminate the picture. LED HDTVs, on the other hand, replace those fluorescent tubes with backlighting technology. LED TVs might therefore say "LCD display" on the packaging--this is perfectly normal. Learn more in our TV buying guide.|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Energy efficiency classA+ to F
On-mode power consumption40 Watts
Energy consumption58 Kilowatts per year, based on the power consumption of the television operating 4 hours per day for 365 days. The actual energy consumption will depend on how the television is used.
Visible screen diagonal31" / 80 cm
Now it’s even easier to discover and enjoy all kinds of great entertainment. With a Samsung F5500 Series 5 LED TV, you can enjoy tailored recommendations based upon your tastes from S Recommendaton*. Samsung’s Smart Hub gives you access to a wide range of online apps and content, including movies and TV programmes on demand. Thanks to a powerful Dual Core processor, you can also take advantage of fast multitasking, so you can browse the web smoothly, download one app while using another, and more.
* S-Recommendation provides recommendations based upon popular content until it has built sufficient insight into viewing preferences to enable it to make personal recommendations. S-Recommendation requires a Freeview, Freesat, Virgin Media or Sky TV input to operate. Recommendations and content based on channels available. Internet access and collection and use of personal data required.
Samsung LED TV
IR Extender Cable
Remote Control with Batteries
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
- Picture quality is excellent, so too the sound actually (though many say these slim TVs have bad sound, I don't think this is the case really here).
- Very simple set-up: wifi connection, channel scanning etc. all done within minutes.
- All the apps I have tried so far have worked perfectly (e.g. Netflix, 4OD), and even though I have really slow internet the picture quality is outstanding. Also I think it is the only brand with iPlayer, ITV player, 4OD and Demand 5 all together.
- Has various picture modes, for example 'sport mode' and 'game mode', which are actually very good to use when watching/playing either.
- The stand is a little weird. It's a very large quadpod that does take up quite a bit of room. (Not the end of the world, though)
- If I am being really pedantic, the cable sockets at the back of the TV are in strange positions: some face sidewards, some face backwards, so some cables have to go a long way around the TV to plug in.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this TV. If you are unsure which brand, I would say choose the Samsung, I'm sure it won't let you down.
Then you have all the I-Players including ITV which is exclusive I believe to Samsung TV's only at the moment. It's also good to watch YouTube videos on your TV, though it's not as easy to get the ones you want to watch.
My only real criticism is that it does not have a big user manual. The big manual is an electronic one accessed by your TV. If you are a fan of the big fat manual then this is not the set for you.
PS if you can't access the TV from the remote, try turning the remote around, it so easy to get it the wrong way around, especially if you use reading glasses!
Does everything and MORE than you need in a daily basis.
honestly, I can't find anything wrong.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
developed a major fault after 18 months where a stripe developed on the screen obliterating 10% of the screen. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Julesy
Got line down to after 16 months would never buy a Samsung againPublished 2 months ago by gary david white
First time broke down after two months and after changing again after two years.Published 5 months ago by WOJCIECH
Great TV but recently ( 3 years after buying) whilst plugging in HDMI it broke. having to replace internal chip setsPublished 9 months ago by MR Tevor E J STEVENS
DONT BE FOOLED INTO THINKING THIS IS ANY BETTER QUALITY THAN CHEAPER BRANDS
Bought the TV, Blu-ray player and surround sound system, all Samsung. Read more