- Also check our best rated Ultrabook reviews
Samsung N310 10.1-inch Netbook (Intel Atom N270 1.6 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB HDD, XP Home, Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Intel Atom processor - based on an entirely new micro-architecture, the Intel Atom processor increases energy efficiency to extend battery life, whilst delivering enhanced mobile performance and increased system responsiveness on mini-notebook devices
- Seeing is believing - the N310's 10.1" widescreen display is optimised to deliver a seamless visual experience, so you can enjoy photo-like image quality, greater viewing angles and better text legibility, reducing eye strain and improving your experience
- Pebble Keyboard - the N310 features a smooth rectangular-shaped isolation keypad design giving you an attractive first impression. The ergonomic design and optimised key spacing make working and communicating a much more pleasurable and productive experience, with fewer errors and faster typing speeds
- Smile, you are on camera - featuring an integrated 1.3 mega pixel digital motion camera, the NC20 offers a simple way to keep in touch with friends or family, using video-conferencing or live messaging
- Bacteria free - by sprinkling incredibly small, nano-sized silver ion powder on the keyboard, your system will remain 'bacteria free' - for even longer
Customers also shopped for
Developed with the needs of the "kinetic elite" in mind, the Samsung N310 is expertly crafted to complement peoples fast-paced and digitally interconnected lives. The result is truly ground-breaking - giving people a powerful, stylish and convenient way to share information, photos, music, personal content and stay connected to the Internet at home and on the move. And for that extra touch of style, the superb look and feel of its ultra-compact and elegant chassis is accentuated with a choice of colors and haptic styling.Even though it is one of the world's lightest mini-notebook in its 10.1" class, weighing just 1.23kg with a powerful 4 cell battery, the N310's innovative design is packed with the latest technology for maximum mobility and productivity. It also incorporates a range of practical features, like a normal-size, ergonomic notebook PC style keyboard, to simplify life on the move. So when you need to stay in touch, but want to make a good impression the N310 makes complete sense. Key features :- Intel® AtomTM processor Incorporating Intel's smallest and lowest power processor, the Intel® AtomTM processor, which is specifically designed to deliver an amazing Internet experience using netbooks and mini notebooks. Based on an entirely new microarchitecture, the Intel® AtomTM processor increases energy efficiency to extend battery life, while delivering enhanced mobile performance and increased system responsiveness. Genuine Microsoft Windows® XP Home Packed with multimedia features, Windows XP Home Edition aims to unlock the full potential of your mini notebook. Designed exclusively for home computing, Windows XP Home Edition puts the exciting experiences of the digital age at your fingertips. From digital photos, music, and video to building a home network, Windows XP Home Edition brings you into the digital age with ease. Pebble Keyboard The N310 features a smooth rectangular-shaped isolation keypad design giving you an attractive first impressi
Top customer reviews
The keyboard is very easy to type on compared to other netbooks due to the key spacing. The screen size is ok for watching things like iPlayer and the clarity is very good.
The battery life is ok (not anywhere near as good as some other netbooks) but I have struggled to get near the reported 3 hours battery life, this is probably due to the fact that I don't use power save functions when not mains connected. I am now waiting until the new 6 cell battery comes out and will give around 10 hours.
I purchased a sweex neoprene cover for it and this holds the charger as well. The netbook is so light that I can hardly notice the wieght difference in my bag.
I had read about Ubuntu as an alternative OS that works well with netbooks because of their slow boot times ect on windows. But I have not noticed any significant difference between the N310 and my old dual core processor laptop.
Overall a very competent and compact little netbook that also looks the part, but is lacking all day battery life.
The keyboard has a great feel to it with spaces between the keys allowing for accurate typing at a decent speed. The screen is a decent size and benefits from not having a crumb catching bezel surrounding it. It's quite a tactile piece of kit with rounded edges and a rubberized finish giving it a distinctive appearance and feel.
Having owned a number of laptops in the past, I can honestly say that this notebook measures up very well. Don't expect blinding performance from the machine, after all it's not intended as a high end machine for system-intense apps and will not replace my desktop for gaming or more serious business related apps but handles M$ Office 2007 very competently.
This is a quality piece of kit which I wouldn't hesitate to buy again and would happily recommend it to friends and family.
I would definatley NOT recommend this as your only machine, however if you just need someting on the go, I feel this machine will be hard to beat. It is light, sturdy and despite the size, very easy to type on. I like the fact that I can take this machine all over my house and it never looses WiFi and I also love the battery life, which is much much better than my Sony Laptop.
Fits nicely in a large hanbag and is very stylish. Highly recommend this product.