Size: Large|Colour Name: Silver|Change
Price:£275.00+ Free shipping

on 26 January 2014
All you want in a suitcase. I used it first in coming back overseas after Christmas and the contents were not completely case filling. It arrived at the destination airport with a big bash in the side and my heart sank. But a quick thump with my fist and the bash sprang right out and I cannot now tell where it was. Flexible stuff indeed. Rolls easily, and I particularly like (and bought it on this basis) the TSA incorporated lock that doesn't need a separate external padlock. They tend to get smashed and broken too easily. The hardy zip heads that snib into preloaded combination coded locks on the body are a plus point.
So far more than happy.
on 14 January 2014
I bought the case for a New Year flight. Was super excited to get the case since it is indeed ultra light and amazingly looking.
Imagine my surprise when i found out as i got back that the case is torn at the bottom corner... :(
on 16 October 2015
Top quality product. This is my family's fourth Cosmolite. The zip locking mechanism is improved on this one. They are a brilliant suitcase that are as secure as a suitcase can be, and as light as they can be.
on 15 May 2014
I'm very impressed with this case. It's ultra lightweight, very important these days with airlines cutting baggage allowances. I like the choice of colours, makes it easier to spot amongst a sea of predominantly black suitcases on a carousel! It moves very easily on it's four wheels and the handle is adjustable, taking into account us shorter people! If I had anything negative to say about it, it would be that the interior is slightly basic. It's well made but absolutely no frills inside. Overall, despite the price, this case is well worth the extra, a case of you get what you pay for.
on 3 September 2014
We already have one of these suitcases (bought from Amazon 2 years ago) and this year ordered another one as they are so good. In the last few years 2 of my conventional hard suitcases have been damaged in transit but I have no fear of this happening with these Samsonites. Every year we go back to the UK and then return to Japan laden with jars and bottles. Having such light suitcases means we can take about 4-6 kg more goodies each than with the suitcases we had before.
on 9 July 2016
A fantastic suitcase. Have used it twice now and it has come through baggage area just like new. I would really recommend this product. In fact I was so satisfied I bought one for my husband. The colour of red is lovely and it makes it easier to spot.
on 22 January 2015
We're big fans of Samsonite luggage - the only case i've had which was better was a Mendoza Seahawk II and I can't seem to find them for sale anywhere now.
Strong and light.
on 22 May 2014
I have now purchased three of these cases and they a really good product. So far I have found Wardow as the suppier who provided the most competative price.
on 15 May 2015
I have somewhat a fetis for luggage and it's known by my inner circles of family and friends. So imagine my delight when I got this suitcase for my birthday at the end of March 2015. I fell in love instantly. Love the red, love how nimble it is, love how sturdy and strong it is, and most of all...love how light in weight it is. It astonishing how something so light can be so strong and durable to withstand the goings ins of airport baggage handlers.

I would absolutely recommend getting a cover for this beauty as it's too precious for any scratches. Love. Love. Love. Not cheap. But love it.
on 25 November 2015
Expensive but lovely case. Easy to spot when it comes along the carousel at the airport. VERY light to make the most of your luggage allowance. I'm saving up for another one for my husband!

See one answered question