Size: Large UK Shoe Size 6 - 11|Colour: Shark Attack|Change
Price:£3.99+ £1.98 shipping

on 16 February 2015
These socks are excellent. The fit is superb and quality is fantastic. My son thinks they are great. I have ordered other 1's for all 3 of my boys and they are all very pleased. They love the designs.
on 8 February 2016
Got these for deadlifting and I don't believe they'll be any issues with them. I'm 5'6" and UK size 6 shoe. They fit well and come up to just below my knees. I think they look great and will buy other designs too
on 22 January 2014
I first noticed the older players wearing outlandish fluorescent socks in my boys Rugby club and thought they were just Skiing socks. I saw these socks whilst looking for some training socks for my son and was a bit sceptical but as it was Christmas would make a stocking filler. (excuse the pun) Well my son loves them and we have now bought a couple of pairs. He loves being individual the quality was surprisingly good and very reasonably priced. His mates all want them but my boy is reluctant to tell them.
on 14 January 2014
I play football regularly and quite often I end up with blisters on the sole of my feet. However, since i have been using these socks, I have not had blisters a single time. I Would most probably recommend these to athletes.
on 3 December 2013
Bought this in radiation pattern and can only say how great they are.
Fit well, look great, I'd advice to wear matching boots to make them really stand out.
5 out of 5 stars for funkiness.

regards,
H.Mian
on 28 December 2014
great pair of socks!! ordered them and came within 5 days as said, comfy and it deffo get people looking at you!! would buy again from the same company.
on 7 April 2015
fab socks - my daughter loves them! They wash brilliantly, and I can see where she is on the pitch with these on!!!!
on 15 January 2014
Work well, and are durable. Worn a lot over 6 months or so and still going strong. Would recommend to others
on 6 October 2014
Good value, funky socks. A bit tight over shin pads but managed to get them up.
on 29 February 2016
Brillant socks.My son wears these for rugby training.The pattens are great