Sams Teach Yourself C in 24 Hours Paperback – 18 Feb 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Sams Teach Yourself C in 24 Hours, Second Edition, shows you how to program in C in an easy-to-understand format. C is a powerful and flexible language used for a wide range of projects. You begin with learning the basics to write a first program and then move on to arrays, pointers, disk input/output, and functions. This book will allow you to understanding data types, loops, and strings to make your programs work for you. You'll also work with arrays, structures, and unions to expand your programming skills, use pointers to access and retrieve data elements, develop programs that process mathematical equations, functions, and variables, and explore memory management techniques.
About the Author
Tony Zhang is a software engineer with more than 15 years of computer programming experience. Besides application-level programming experience in GUI, client/server, database, and networking, Tony has enhanced his system-level programming skills for X86 and advanced digital signal/image processors through his involvement on various projects. He is also the co-author of Sams Teach Yourself Perl 5 for Windows NT in 21 Days.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The book has good examples of how things are supposed to work and is probably more beneficial when backed up with other books, as it serves more as example programming rather than explanatory.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Introduction
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Introduction to Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics