Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 14 Jan 2008 04:36:55 GMT
M. Birrell says:
I seem to have gotten the same dvd twice.

My series 2 disks 1 and 2 both have their correct cover art but disk 2 is obviously a misprint as it contains episodes 1-4 again instead of episodes 4-8.

I'm going to try and contact the manufacturers for a replacement disk rather than go through the hassle of returning my whole box set (anyway I don't want to have to stop watching all the rest of the episodes!).

Has anyone else had this problem?

In reply to an earlier post on 31 May 2008 18:56:45 BDT
Simon Bailey says:
Hi,there

I received my boxset on the 4th May and the first thing I did was check if I had the same problem as you,the main difference for me is on season seven the cover art on disc 5 should be on disc 6 because disc 5 has the last 3 episodes whereas the cover art on disc 6 should be on disc 5 because there are 4 episodes on this disc.The only other difference I have found is a typing error on the back sleeve of season 1 which says this is a 6 disc set when infact it is only a 3 disc set,the main thing is thankfully I do not have any episodes duplicated unlike yourself and seeing that the box set has now gone up another £20.00 I shall be keeping mine and think of it as unique with the wrong cover art on 2 discs.

Hope this has helped.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Nov 2008 09:42:07 GMT
Yes, I have just found out that my series 2 disc 2 is actually a repeat of disc 1! I was annoyed as I bought the set last Dec and thought it was too late to get amazon to sort it out, but I was wrong! I have just got off the phone to customer support and they are replacing my entire box set and sending me a free return label for the old one. How fabulous is that for customer service! Thanks Amazon x x x x x
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  14 Jan 2008
Latest post:  3 Nov 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about