Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Now Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

on 8 October 2015
One very happy 9 year old! Bought as a birthday gift, it was easy to assemble, though there were two conflicting instructions about which way up the net went. It was actually pretty apparent which way up the net went, so confusion lasted but moments. The only real issue we had was with the clips that you use to strap the net to the frame - really, really tight! It's all done however and we now have a super-robust, really big, football net in our garden that my son and his friends love. Note: remember to keep moving it around; it's heavy and the grass under the frame dies back really quickly!
on 27 August 2017
We bought the 8x6 goal for garden use based on the fact that this is the brand that our local youth football club uses and so made the assumption that they must be able to stand up to a fair bit of use.

It turned out to be very easy to assemble and stable enough to move around for mowing the grass etc.

The only drawback, and hence 4 stars not five, is that one of the net strings has snapped after only a couple of months use. This was easily repaired but it did surprise me that this happened so soon.

All in all, a nice goal though.

Edit: Another month gone by and now the number of net strings broken is up to 5. I'm beginning to think that the net material isn't up to the job. This is happening during the summer months and I'm wondering whether the net will last through the winter in one piece...football is a winter sport so the net really should be able to stand up to weather and having a ball kicked against it. That is, after all, the purpose of the net.

The goal frame itself is fine but it tends to become a little annoying when you have to keep repairing something only bought a few months ago.
on 14 February 2017
Fantastic, after having some goals delivered from another seller back in December for my sons christmas, to see his wee face when he opened them and realise they were tiny, I have finally redeemed myself when these arrived and he and his dad built them. They are massive, sturdy, haven't moved in the wind, and we live on a Windy Island. My only regret is that I didn't spend the extra money and get these in the first place. Completely recommend these.
on 3 September 2017
Great goal!!!!!
Our football club use these goals every weekend in our league fixtures, but i have always brought a smaller cheaper goal for the back garden, but the post get bent and broken within the first few days and end up in a skip, so this time i got the Samba's, well worth the price, will last forever, the net will not rot or end up with holes in, no matter how hard it gets hit.
The only thing to look out for is the size, i brought the exact same size that we play with in the league, set it up in my garden and it's the total width of the garden (looks a little small in a big park), but because it's a clip together system i removed a cross member from the cross bar and back bar and it's perfect.
My missis is not happy (When is she?), but there is now room to get to the washing line, everyone is happyish.
Don't go cheap because you will have to replace time and time again.
on 13 July 2017
Very happy with the quality of this goal. Easy to assemble- less than 5 minutes, sturdy and comes complete with ground actors. 8' x 6' a great size for my 10 year old, but the smaller size would be fine for a younger child or a smaller garden. We probably won't take it to parks but with the addition of a carry bag this seems eminently portable . Prompt delivery. Very happy with my purchase.
on 4 March 2017
This is very high quality goal, solid structure & design. The net is of high quality double thread & strong to be able to last a long time !
The price if very good & the dispatch was very quick, would definitely buy this from the seller again.
I feel the size of the goal 8x 6 is just right for an average sized garden
on 6 July 2013
full of superlatives for this product. really easy to assemble (not like those cheap ones where the net drives you completely mad), really quick to assemble and anchor down and then really strong for growing boys. Kiss good bye to your nice lawn before you do any of this though as it will get used dawn to dusk and you will have no grass left.
on 25 November 2015
A replacement for another I ruined. The goal stood up to all sorts of abuse but I made the mistake of using the posts to support a tarpaulin to protect my bbq from the rain. Unfortunately the posts melted and I was unable to bend them back into shape. Great for kids football though.
on 10 August 2016
Great goal posts, sturdy and fun. I wish there had been instructions for the net though and where to put the red tags, but it was quite straight and we looked at the picture on the internet.
on 1 June 2017
Easy to put together and perfect for the job, this is the 2nd time we have bought Samba goals, but the previous one's were smaller. The only reason I haven't given it a 5* rating is because the cross bar sags a little on these bigger goals.