- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
2010 Salzburg Festival Opening Concert [Blu-ray]  [Region Free]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Daniel Barenboim leads the Vienna Philharmonic in this concert from the opening night of the Salzburg Festival in 2010. Included is Beethoven's 'Piano Concerto No.4', Boulez's 'Notations for Orchestra', and Bruckner's 'Te Deum' featuring performances by Elina Garanca, Dorothea Roeschmann, Franz Josef Selig and René Pape.
This is a superb performance, with well-blended soloists ,fine singing from the chorus and Barenboim drawing a hair-raising depth and breath of sound from the orchestra to go with a clear sense of the work's architecture. Performance **** Recording **** --BBC Music Magazine,Dec'11
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com