- Also check our best rated Deep Fat Fryer reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Salter EK1950 Low Fat Fryer Triple Power Halogen Convection Infrared Cooker, 12 Litre [Energy Class A]
- Using halogen, convection and infrared power, you can prepare the tastiest fried foods with little or no oil for healthier cooking.
- With 1400 W power, it can cook your food up to 3 times faster, and can also be used for baking, roasting, grilling and steaming.
- The fryer has a glass dome which allows you to see the cooking process or monitor your food, and a removable bowl for easy cleaning.
- It comes with a high rack, low rack, lid stand, tongs, mesh tray, oil sprayer and 50 recipes, so you can begin cooking right away.
- With a capacity of 12 litres, you can roast joints of meat for the whole family or use the racks to separate the food during cooking.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Cook all your favorite foods with less fat using this fantastic Salter low fat fryer. Easy and convenient, you can cook directly from frozen using triple cooking power; halogen directly heats the surface of the food for browning, roasting and flavor; convection circulates the hot air, evenly distributing the heat for faster cooking, and infrared heat cooks from inside out, sealing in the juices for maximum taste. A complete kit, you can get started with your fabulous fryer straight away.
1 x Salter low fat fryer, 1 x high rack, 1 x low rack, 1 x lid stand, 1 x tongs, 1 x mesh tray, 1 x oil sprayer
From the manufacturer
Select view larger to see diagram:
The Excellence of Salter
With over 250 years of great British design and innovation, Salter creates products to enhance your lifestyle. An international leading brand, Salter combines precision design with a strong family ethic for excellence in your home.
The Healthier Alternative For Low Fat Cooking
Practical & stylish design, perfect for any kitchen.
- Prepare healthier meals with little or no oil.
- Also great for roasting, baking, grilling and steaming.
- Triple cooking power: halogen, convection and infrared.
- Cooks up to three times faster, using less energy.
- 12 litre total capacity.
- 1400 W power.
- Removable bowl for easy cleaning.
- Accessories include: low rack, lid stand, tongs, mesh tray and oil sprayer.
- Includes 50 delicious recipes.
Let's Go Healthy!
Uses Little or No Oil
The Salter Low Fat Fryer allows you to cook healthy food with little or no oil without losing out on flavour. Use the oil sprayer to lightly coat your food before cooking for healthier results that don't compromise on taste. It doesn't stop there - less oil also means less to clean up.
Low Fat Triple Cooking Technology
The fryer works to cook using hot air which continuously circulates and is blown directly onto the food, cooking meals quickly. Food is also penetrated more efficiently with high-powered infrared heat, while the integrated halogen element provides a deliciously crisp, golden finish to your creations.
With 50 recipes included to get you started, stay inspired and try out a variety of healthy creations to fry, roast, grill, steam and bake. Enjoy the benefits that the Salter Low Fat Fryer has to offer as it transforms your lifestyle, from easier cooking to healthier eating.
Spinach & Feta Pie
Preheat the air fryer to 200°C. Melt 40 g butter in a saucepan or in a bowl in the air fryer. Layer 3 sheets of filo pastry in the bottom of a pie dish, brush the melted butter between the sheets and allow them to hang over the edge. Add a thin layer of spinach (400 g) and a layer of crumbled feta (250 g), then add ¼ tsp nutmeg and season with salt and pepper. Repeat this and finish on a feta layer. Cover with more filo pastry and again brush with melted butter. Form a crust, remove any excess pastry and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Place on the low grill rack and bake for approx. 30-40 minutes, until golden.
Spinach & Feta Pie
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 76 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Because of the area heated cooking time is reduced.
With practice this is a good investment, and doesn't cost a lot to run (electricity), your bill is a lot less than to run then an conventional oven on a stove/cooker.
If I didn't have this 1, would I buy it - yes