- Receive a free Luxury Beauty Box when you spend £40 in Beauty Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Salon System Profile Acetone Nail Polish Remover 1 Litre
|Price:||£8.43 (£0.84 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£1.07 (11%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A specialist product for nail professionals
- Gently and effectively remove all types of artificial nails
- Also removes tough glitter nail polish
- Useful for taking off false nails and removing strong glue from fingers
- Size: 1 Litre
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Profile Acetone – Nail Polish Remover
Acetone nail polish remover usually takes off nail polish easier than one that does not contains acetone. It is also useful for taking off false nails and removing strong glue from fingers.
Combining our expertise with elegance for gorgeous nails. From natural nail manicure through to acrylics and gels, we have specialist products for nail professionals.
Start with Profile! Key Features:
• Gently and effectively remove all types of artificial nails
• Removes glitter nail polish
• A specialist product for nail professionals
• Size: 1 Litre (value for money)
Our enduring philosophy is to develop products of exceptional quality that are easy to use with effective results. Nail extensions, manicure and pedicure.
For professional use.See all Product Description
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Size: 1 Litre
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
huge bottle and will last ages
not musch more i can say- but needs more words for review apparently!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product and excellent value - soaks polish off very quickly - would recommendPublished 17 days ago by Maggie Birkinshaw
Is what it says it is, and the same solvent we use but far cheaper than buying from usial suppliers.Published 24 days ago by Mr Matthew T T Borthwick
Gave me very sore hands, acetone from other brands has not done this to me previously! Not good at all.Published 1 month ago by AndyM
Didn't remove my false nails as easily as I had expected after soaking for at least 20 mins.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Great at removing shellac but be careful not to leave hands submerged for too long as can dry out skinPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer