Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.95 delivery
Salon System Profile Acetone Nail Polish Remover 500ml
|Price:||£7.15 (£0.14 / 10 ml) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A specialist product for nail professionals
- Gently and effectively remove all types of artificial nails
- Also removes tough glitter nail polish
- Useful for taking off false nails and removing strong glue from fingers
- Size: 500ml
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Profile Acetone – Nail Polish Remover
Acetone nail polish remover usually takes off nail polish easier than one that does not contains acetone. It is also useful for taking off false nails and removing strong glue from fingers.
Combining our expertise with elegance for gorgeous nails. From natural nail manicure through to acrylics and gels, we have specialist products for nail professionals.
Start with Profile
• Gently and effectively remove all types of artificial nails
• Removes glitter nail polish
• A specialist product for nail professionals
• Size: 500ml
Our enduring philosophy is to develop products of exceptional quality that are easy to use with effective results. Nail extensions, manicure and pedicure.
For Professional Use Only.See all Product description
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I feel it is worth mentioning that the bottle is great quality. I say this after having had dropped this once and going into one of those slow motion moments where you're torn between "Oh no, the carpets!" and "My wife is going to kill me"... only for it to bounce and be absolutely fine, not a drop leaked, the cap stayed firmly on, and sighs of relief were heard around the world.
I haven't actually managed to use it all yet, but I will certainly be back for more when needed.
If I need to clean my nail art brushes I first brush them on a cotton pad soaked in this and the fill the cap with the acetone as well, swirling the brush around until it is completely clean. I have done this for a long time and have never noticed any build up of anything in the bottle after pouring it back it. Good product for a good price!
Most recent customer reviews