- Receive a free Luxury Beauty Box when you spend £40 in Beauty Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.49 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Salon System Individual Lash Remover 50ml
|Price:||£6.33 (£12.66 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£0.66 (9%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- This is the perfect salon item for removing semi-permanent lashes.
- A gentle but effective individual lash remover.
- Instructions provided
- Advice your clients to remove their semi-permanent lashes professionally with Salon System Individual Lash Remover.
- 50ml bottle
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Salon System Individual Lash Remover
This is the perfect salon item for removing semi-permanent lashes. Its gentle but effective formula will remove unwanted lashes.
Advice your clients to remove their semi-permanent lashes professionally with Salon System Individual Lash Remover.
Sensational, lashtastic eyes in an instant with Salon System's extensive range of fashion and individual lashes.
Brand leaders and experts in professional beauty, Salon System deliver an exclusive and comprehensive range of exceptional products for beauty therapists, nail technicians, salons and spas.
For professional use only. Always carry out a sensitivity test before use.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Its good but got to careful when u apply to client eyes cloud feel the burn.Published 10 months ago by Pimmada Swift
Awful solution which doesn't remove semi permanent eyelashes and stings eyelids, even brought small blisters up underneath eyes. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Lauren
removes lashes after a few minutes of soaking the lash bulb and gentle rubbing of the eye. good for the pricePublished 12 months ago by Lorraine
Lashes didn't all come off in one go, but it got them all off after three or four tries, which was great as nothing else would remove them.Published 13 months ago by C. A. Noble