Salomon Conquest GORE-TEX Waterproof Trail Walking Boots
|Price:||£71.43 - £294.59|
- Waterproof Split Suede Leather Upper - Keeps the elements out whilst allowing for longer wear and durability
- Full GORE-TEX Bootie Construction - Exclusive to Salomon, keeps your boot waterproof to the top of the upper.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Closure: Laces
- Gusseted Tongue - Keeps debris out
- Mid Cut Construction - Provides additional support and protection to the ankle.
- Protective Heel Cap - Provides rearfoot stability and protection.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The lightest backpacking boot on the market, Conquest is a flexible, stable boot designed to help you walk farther with less fatigue. Ideal for long hikes like the St Jacques de Compostelle, Appalachian trail or multi-day adventures.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Had I realised the soles were not thicker (but of course you don't discover this in a shop), I would have bought boots with thicker soles, but on everything other than rough paths they are great.
I will just have to use my heavier walking boots for the uneven paths, although of course you don't know what a new path will be like.
If you don't walk rocky trails they are very good. Light yet sturdy and good cushioning.
So overall I'm pleased with them, but am also a bit disappointed, especially considering the cost (just over £100 online and £130 in the shop). Also, despite very firmly tying the laces and firmly double knotting them, they came undone a few times. Not a major problem, but they are the only laces that have ever come undone for me as I double knot everything.