Salomon Advanced Skin 5 Set Lightweight Hydration Pack, 5 Litre
|Price:||£79.91 - £317.15|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Lightweight 5 Litre hydration pack, distinct design for optimal comfort and freedom of movement
- Outside: Two front pockets for soft flask water bottles, two elastic front pockets, two zip side pockets, one zip chest pocket for smartphone, 4D pole holder, whistle
- Inside: One internal pocket, one back kangaroo pocket, Includes soft flask (500 ml/16 oz), compatible with 1.5 Litre bladder, external bladder soft compartment for underarm routing, 4D bladder insulated sleeve, bladder hanging system
- Comfortable design without chafing: EVA foam padded back and shoulder straps with ventilation channel, fast-drying materials, adjustable chest strap, safety blanket included
- Contents: 1 x Salomon lightweight hydration pack 5 Litre, advskin 5 set, material: PVC free, elastic jersey, nylon double ripstop 70D, cool air mesh, two soft flasks Included, dimensions: 16 x 51 x 21 cm, weight: 450 g, colour: Black/matador (black/red), size: XL, L39267700
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Salomon, founded in the heart of the french Alps in 1947, has committed itself to setting new standards in mountain sports. Salomon innovative product developments make it possible to face new challenges, become better or just have fun - in all outdoor activities. The company produces and distributes shoes, clothing and equipment for a variety of outdoor sports. The products are developed at the company's Annecy design center, where engineers, designers and athletes work together on innovative solutions. Salomon creates progressive equipment that gives freedom to anyone who sees nature as a place to play.
Customers who bought this item also bought
13 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 13 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other negative is the pocket - My kalenji vest has a zippable phone pocket in the back compartment - this only has the front pocket which doesn't fit anything bigger than an iphone 5, and I'm not sure it would be waterproof either.
5 out of 5 for comfort - but could do better with the practical aspects.
One thing to be wary of is the sizes. I usually buy medium T-shirts but the M/L size was far too small for me. I had to send it back and get the XL which is a much better fit!
There are plenty of pockets for energy packs. I haven’t used the bladder part so am unable to comment on that element.
I know this vest is expensive but it is worth the money all day long.