on 14 February 2014
I bought these from another vendor (ending with ...INN).. about 4 months ago. I was originally going to get a pair of Hanwags but decided to try these instead. I have wide feet with high arches so was concerned about the fit. I am normally a 10.5 or 11 so went for an 11 and to be honest, they're fine.
They are reasonably light but the soles are good and stiff. The other thing I like is that they are very easy to get in/ out of as they open very wide. Construction seems very good and in the wettest winter in 250 years, my feet are still dry. I'm not sure what the 3-point wire support system provides but my 14 year-old thinksthey are cool, so there we go.
I've just been in the Alps for a week and all good and warm. The only reason I haven't given them a 5 is that I'd like to have them for a while longer and give them a good battering before I review as they are not a "perfect" fit for me and might settle down. However, all our feet are different, so that's unreasonable, really. Overall, I'm pleased and think that they are a good dvert for a company I was previously unaware of.
on 19 January 2014
I've been impressed at how comfortable these boots are. I started wearing them for short 2 mile walks on roads and tracks to break them in and didn't get any rubbing or hot spots. The only point that I would raise is that I ordered a size 13 and received a US 13 which is in fact a UK 12. However they don't come up as small as lots of mainland European produced boots so the UK 12 was actually big enough for me. They're warm, I haven't suffered from sweaty feet and so far they are completely waterproof.
on 26 May 2014
These are super comfortable very versatile lightweight alpine/scrambling/ferrata boots will take crampon for low grade alpine/ Scottish winter routes, the build quality is excellent, go for a 1/2 size bigger, I knew this when buying and mine fit me great.
on 18 August 2014
I recently bought the Rapace GTX and I used them in a 5 days hike in Sweden (about 90 kms). The material that protects the internal part of the ankle worn out in both boots to the extend that now the underlying GoreTex is not only exposed, but torn apart. The boots fit nicely and comfortably around your feet, but the overall design seems flawed. 90 kms of simple walking and the boots look like they need to be replaced.

The customer service thinks that this is not a design issue! Not worth any money.
on 16 January 2015