Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£17.99|
Save £4.71 (26%)
Sales Presentations For Dummies Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
About the Author
Julie Hansen, who is recognized as the "Sales Presentation Expert," redefines the typical sales presentation and helps salespeople apply best practices. She leverages the power that performers have been using for centuries to engage and move audiences. --This text refers to the paperback edition.
From the Back Cover
- Master a proven blockbuster formula to engage your audience
- Leverage the power of storytelling to connect and soften resistance
- Use customer insights to ensure your solution is top of mind in buying decisions
Take your presentations from "dull data dump" to "why, yes, I won another deal!"
Are your sales presentations stuck in the 20th century? This friendly guide shows you how to engage and persuade busy buyers in a world that's bombarding them with sales pitches. Based on the experiences of thousands of actual sales presentations, it offers the tools and tips you need to keep your prospects engaged--from hook to call to action.
- Not your father's sales presentation -- gain critical new skills to engage today's busy prospects, set yourself apart from the competition, provide value, and win more deals
- Build a strong case -- structure a persuasive presentation, grab their attention with a strong opening, ratchet up the tension as you build your case, and move your prospect to take action with a power clause
- It's all in the delivery -- establish presence with credibility, connection, and confidence; leverage your voice and body language for impact; and increase emotional engagement through storytelling
- Rules of engagement -- interact with your audience to maximize attention during important points in your presentation, handle objections like a pro, and successfully keep your presentation on time and on track
Open the book and find:
- The building blocks of effective presentations
- Ways to support your message visually and tactically to improve impact and retention
- How to manage (and survive) stage fright
- Tips for mastering the virtual presentation
- How to tailor your presentation to fit specific opportunities and audiences
- Ways to handle specialty presentations and audiences
- How to give a successful product demo
- File size : 4410 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 365 pages
- ASIN : B012X605CG
- Publisher : For Dummies; 1st edition (8 Sept. 2015)
- Language: : English
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,189,245 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer reviews: