- Receive a free Luxury Beauty Box when you spend £40 in Beauty Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £3.00 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Salcura Omega Rich Shampoo 200ml
|Price:||£8.99 (£4.50 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- With moisturising formula
- Moisturises scalp and flaky skin
- Excellent at nourishing and protecting hair against damage
- Suitable for adults and children over 12 months
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Salcura shampoo is rich in omega 3, 6, 7 and 9, derived from high grade Sea Buckthorn berries, with moisturising formula. It calms, soothes skin and reduces inflammation. It is an effective, paraben free, regular use hair wash product for dry and itchy scalps. It's great at dealing with a problem scalp and leaves hair looking full of vitality with a natural looking shine.
Salcura shampoo is a unique product that deals with damaged hair and scalp at the same time. It will nourish, moisturise and restore dry, itchy, irritable and aggravated scalp skin. It is totally free from steroids, hormones, cortisones, peroxides, alcohol, parabens and anti biotics. It is safe for use during pregnancy or breast feeding. This product is not tested on animals. Available in 200ml.
Water (Aqua), Coco-Glucoside, Cellulose Gum, Hippophaes Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn Oil), Borago Officinalis (Borage Oil), Potassium Cocoyl Hydrolized Collagm, Citric Acid, Aroma.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
i used it once and will never look back i finally found a treatment that actually works.
Have had a lot of variation in the quality of shampoo, with varying viscosity. Some bottles don't lather very well while others do.
This is a nice shampoo but expensive and no replacement for coal tar preparations if you have a very flaky scalp as well as a very itchy one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Unfortunately have to use shampoo without soap as medication does not mix with soap. This one does the job.Published 3 months ago by Teddy
Great product also good for my hands as I have eczema, and this does not irritate my conditionPublished 5 months ago by Andrew Hendry
Great for dry skin, leaves the hair shiny and feeling very clean, definitely worth trying if you suffer with psoriasis.Published 6 months ago by Samantha J. Kay
Love the entire salcura range. Find this shampoo very soothing for my scalp as I suffer from eczema sometimes.Published 6 months ago by roops
Nice smelling and causes no skin problems for me. My hair is short so I've not noticed a change in its appearance from using the product. I like all the natural ingredients in it.Published 7 months ago by mole