Size: 100ml|Change

on 31 August 2013
Do read my review of the Salcura Zeoderm Skin Repair Moisturing Cream, as it goes hand in glove with this wonderful product! Purchased initially from my health shop because the wet eczema skin on my body was so bad I could not consider going to see my doctor in such a state! Will not describe it to you! Within 12 hours of using this spray, a most unusual aroma by the way, but certainly pleasant, my skin was transformed and all the pain with it, gone! I used it twice a day for the next four days and after that I use it once a week. Naturally I have bought it from Amazon since as it is double the size for the same money in the shop. It is so wonderful, I even wrote to the manufacturers concerned to congratulate them.
on 29 November 2013
I can't say enough about this product. I was told to give it a try so bought it, and does it work well! Cleared up the family member's elbows in a week. What a fantastic product. You won't be disappointed in this product - so buy it.
on 15 August 2013
I've got a rash which is driving me crazy docs have tried four different creams tablets shower gel ect but nothing works. I'm being referred to a dermatologist and am over the moon I found this product in my local health food shop -gave it a go and now I couldn't live without it !! It actually works for me. It hasn't cleared my rash up but it does soothe the itch so I'm constantly spraying it throughout the day. It soothes as soon as you spray it and smells gorgeous. This is a great price as it's more expensive in our local shop so will definitely be reordering this :)
on 19 May 2014
Unfortunately it didn't work for my intensely itchy sun allergy on my neck and upper chest which is driving me mad but worst of all is the overpoweringly pungent, toilet cleaner, smell which affected my breathing. I wouldn't recommend it if you have a strong sense of smell or asthma and not for a small child.
on 16 March 2015
Have no words to say how happy i am with this product. I used it during pregnancy as i was suffering from severe scratching almost everywhere. Doctors gave me a name for my condition and lots of steroids medicines to use. They said my condition won't pass until after i give birth!!! I use this product for 2 weeks and no more scratching!!! Actually the relief came from day one as i could finally sleep for 2 hours without burning from the scratching.
on 21 August 2013
amazing product. it helsp keeping spots abay and yes it does take a few weeks to start working but used every day I found it terribly beneficial. would recommend it but don't expect miracles in a short time.
on 23 March 2014
I had been using the sensitive version to manage my son's eczema. When nan was diagnosed with psoriasis I bought this for her and sent it to a quiet, wonderful village in North Romania. She says it's the best itch relief and it helped her healing tremendously and asked me to keep buying it for her. Wonderful results! Thank you.
on 5 May 2013
I suffer from quite severe psoriasis on most parts of my body. I am currently working with a homeopath to try and eradicate my psoriasis, but in the meantime I have been using this Salcura spray. Although it doesn't get rid of the soreness of psoriasis, it really does help me a great deal; I mainly use it on my elbows and forearms as the itching is generally the worst place for me. I heartily recommend it for any fellow sufferers as normal creams just don't help at all, whereas this does. Non greasy, light, and it really does last.
on 9 May 2013
Having suffered from psorasis for 15years i am now about 90% clear after trying all the prescribed creams from the doctors. In my opinion well worth the money.
on 19 August 2015
The best product for facial rosacea. I've tried lots of products and this one is soothing, moisturing enough. My face doesn't burn on the sun with this but also use sun cream on direct sun.
Delivery was very quick, after ordering in on Thursday evening I received it in Sunday. Thank you for the safe wrapping and fast service.