- Platform: PlayStation 3
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £1.99 UK delivery
Saints Row 2 - Platinum Edition (PS3)
|Price:||£8.98 FREE UK delivery.|
- Reclaim Your Turf: Rebuild the Saints and seek revenge against rivals to re-establish your crew as the rightful kings of Stilwater
- Make Your Mark: Customise your crib, recruit your gang, and set your swagger using countless combinations of character configuration
- Demand Your Respect: Protect yourself with human shields, throw rivals into oncoming traffic and zero-in your nut-shot using all-new Fine Aim controls
- Jack Your Ride: Build your empire with private jets, speedboats, and helicopters or strafe the hood of your rival's monster truck from the comfort of your fighter plane
- Own Your Hood: Discover both the familiar and strange in a revitalised Stilwater as you taunt, mug and streak your way through the city
- Grab Your Piece: Send a message to your enemies using an arsenal of rocket launchers, shock-paddles, stun-guns, and satchel-charges
- Online: Complete the campaign in two-player co-op, or multiply the mayhem with online open-world gameplay.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Saints Row 2 brings true freedom to open-world gaming. Players can play as who they want, how they want, and with whomever they want in this sequel to the much acclaimed and tremendously successful Saints Row. Set years after the original, the player finds himself in a Stilwater both familiar and strange and challenged with bringing the Saints back as the rightful kings of Stilwater and bringing vengeance to those who wronged him.
- Limitless Customisation - Play as fully customisable characters that are male, female or something in between. Vehicles can be visually customised as well as performance tuned. Cribs and even gangs all have an amazing degree of detailed customisation options.
- Multiplayer - Co-op full story campaign has seamless integration, for example one player drives while the other shoots. Competitive multiplayer pushes the boundaries of immersion in a living Stillwater environment fully populated with police, innocent bystanders and rival gangs.
- Killer Combat and Awesome Vehicles - Planes, helicopters, motorcycles, boats and cars can be piloted and used as weapons. On the ground new combat options include melee, fine aim, and human shield.
- Freedom to Explore - More missions, activities, diversions, races, weapons, vehicles, cribs, city districts, and interiors than ever before. Over 40 story missions with additional bonus missions take place in a transformed Stilwater that is over 50% larger than before.
Fifteen years after being left for dead by your former Saints crew, you awake from a coma to find your powerful empire overtaken by back-stabbing thugs, ruthless gangs and gleaming mega-corporations. Now is the time to seek revenge against your rivals to reestablish your crew as the rightful kings of Stilwater.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Many people have compared GTAIV with Saints Row 2 (SR2). I do have and enjoy GTAIV, and I am sure enough has been said on the quality and content of that game.
SR2 I agree has a similar structure but excels in irreverence, humour, lunacy and great action which combine to make it a very different game, and one I find great fun to play. Oddly, graphics vary from very good to rather PS2 level, but after I while I tend not to notice. However during the FMV movie sequences your created character remains in the looks and clothes you give him (and the weather / surroundings also maintain continuity). Many games do not achieve this and I really like that touch.
Apart from some niggles and frustrations, I find game play fun and the AI of non-playing citizens of Stilwater provide many chuckles. For instance I paused to watch a fire-eating juggler perform (a bit surprised to find this in a game) only for a passer-by to catch alight, scream, run into my character setting him on fire too. All sorts of little surprises like this pop up.
AI can also be dumb, like a shoot out at five paces with machine pistols. It takes a few thousand point-blank rounds to persuade the target he is supposed to be dead!
There are an immense range of motors from sludge lorries to motorbikes, missile-equipped helicopters, jet skis, etc. Powerboating at speed with SR2 presenting stunning views of sunset over Stilwater (graphics were spot on, there) took me right back to Miami Vice days (and the nearest I'll ever get to owning a powerboat).Read more ›
Comparisons are bound to happen due to the nature of the game, sandbox with lots of car theft, shooting and other criminal activities. However, this game is not trying to emulate GTA, it's got its own way of looking at things and soon as you can accept that, this game becomes FUN.
OK, the graphics ain't that good, the sound track is more than a bit ropey and sometimes the camera work can be a bit of a pain, but all in all, if you like this type of game you should probably get it, if you do and you can ignore the bugs I can guarantee you WILL enjoy it.
thanks saints row 2- platinum edition
I am addicted to this game and scarcely I sleep hehe
i like this game very much.
I picked myself this game
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fun game forgot how bad the graphics are compared to 2015 but can. Rival the old GTA gamesPublished 16 months ago by theiceman
Bit old now and didn't hold my attention for more than a few hours haven't plsyed it sincePublished 23 months ago by PJ
apologies for delay in replying, need to go on line a bit more often. Ive been delighted with this and with the service you provided. I would definitely order again. Thank youPublished on 20 Sept. 2014 by Mrs. E. Campbell
Did not like this game at all.having played GTA games i thought gameplay was slower worse graphics and i just did not get into it.Played 1 hour to try and that was it.Published on 24 July 2013 by Gm Russell