- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Mulholland Books (30 Jan. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1444766422
- ISBN-13: 978-1444766424
- Product Dimensions: 13.1 x 1.6 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 586,646 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Saint in Europe (Saint 29) Paperback – 30 Jan 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The Saint is back - the thirty-five original books starring the debonair classic crime hero are being republished in print and ebook with new introductions and extra content.
About the Author
Leslie Charteris was born in Singapore and moved to England in 1919. He left Cambridge University early when his first novel was accepted for publication. He wrote novels about the Saint throughout his life, becoming one of the 20th century`s most prolific and popular authors.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Of these stories, my favourite is the fourth, "The Golden Journey". But "The Spanish Cow" is sheer entertainment, even though the Saint comes perilously close to becoming a gigolo. And "The Rhine Maiden" at least is a return to the old, pre-war Saint.
P.S. For a list of all Charteris's Saint books (in two sections, because of length limitations) see my Listmanias.