SainStyle Road Racing Cycling Bicycle Bike Helmet with Visor for Adult <Pure White>
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Easy-to-adjust webbing strap for a comfortable fit under the chin
- Visor for sun protection and protective bug net
- Dial Fit adjustment system for an easy, custom fit
- Perfect for on-road or off-road use
- Suitable for both professionals and amateurs
Customers Also Shopped For
1. Many channeled vents bring cool air in through the front, allowing it to pass over your head and then flushes warm air out of the rear ports
2. Adjustable and removable visor and visor plugs make this bike helmet perfect for on-road or off-road use
3. In-mold construction fuses the helmet's outer shell with the impact-absorbing line
4. Well-ventilated and comfortable, a labyrinth of optimized internal channels allow the bike helmet to breathe like no other
5. The strap is adjustable to most fit you
6. It is made of high quality material, you might even forget that you're wearing anything at all
7. Stay safe while cycling with the bike helmet
8. It's the perfect mix for riding roads, trails and everything in between
9. Lightweight cycling helmet that's ideal for casual or technical use
10. As a result, the riding helmet is the perfect choice for riding downtown, up a technical climb, and everything in between
Material: PC + EPC
Head Circumference: 56- 61 cm
1 x BIKE HELMET
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I wouldn't not wear this thing to ride. You don't have to look closely to see this was not built with high quality parts and craftsmanship in mind. Promptly returned it to seller!
That being said, it is an excellent product. The numerous holes make it look a little goofy, but they also provide excellent ventilation. Never before have I worn a helmet which let so much breeze through; I can really feel it. And because it is white, it reflects sunlight extremely well, adding to the cooling experience. The frequency of the holes also makes the helmet very lightweight - about half the weight of normal protective headgear, which I assume is because there is half as much mass.
Update after four months of ownership:
I'm taking one star off of my review because the helmet keeps coming loose. It does not loosen while riding, but rather when taking it off and putting it on. The chin strap gradually loosens over time, making it so that I need to readjust it a few times every month. The device which tightens the helmet around my head becomes loose even more frequently, and I find myself needing to readjust it about twice each week. If the problem becomes worse, I will remove another star, but only time will tell.
Update after two years:
I'm taking another star off because the price of this helmet has gone up by about 40%, and I cannot justify spending the extra money. It was a great bargain, two years ago, even with the poorly designed straps. Now it's just an okay buy.