- Also check our best rated Motherboard reviews
SainSmart® IIC/I2C/TWI Serial 2004 20x4 LCD Module Shield For Arduino UNO MEGA R3
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare with similar items
MUZOCT IIC/I2C/TWI 1602 Serial Blue Backlight LCD Module for Arduino UNO R3 MEGA2560
kwmobile LCD Shield Module Display - Display Module with Keys for Arduino UNO Mega1280 Mega2560 - Display with 16x2 Characters Keypad
Smraza LCD 2004 Display Module (20 characters x 4 lines) for Arduino UNO MEGA R3
IZOKEE 0.96'' I2C IIC 12864 128X64 Pixel OLED LCD Display Shield Board Module SSD1306 Chip 4 Pin for Arduino Display Raspberry Pi 51 Msp420 Stim32 SCR (Pack of 3pcs, White-IIC)
kwmobile 2x SD Card Reader Module 3.3V to 5V Card Adapter for Arduino and other Microcontrollers
|Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||—|
|Sold By||Tech Maker||HDFream||KW-Commerce||newportech||KeeYees||KW-Commerce|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
SainSmart IIC LCD2004-character LCD display module, a new high-quality 4 line
20 character LCD module not only set the contrast control knob selector switch
also has a backlight and IIC communication interface. For Arduino beginners, not
for the cumbersome and complex LCD driver circuit connection and a headache, the
real significance of this LCD module will simplify the circuit, this module
directly into the Arduino Sensor Shield V5.0 sensor expansion board IIC device
interface can, GM 4P sensor connection cable, programmed through the Arduino
controller, you can easily identify the slogan, sensor data records.
* Interface: I2C
* I2C Address: 0x3F
* Pin Definition : GND、VCC、SDA、SCL
* Back lit (Blue with White char color)
* Supply voltage: 5V
* Pcb Size : 60mmx99mm
* Contrast Adjust : Potentiometer
* Backlight Adjust : Jumper
NOTE: The link is the documentation.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had trouble finding out how to wire the SainSmart 2004LCD display to the Arduino Uno board.
The instructions with the 2004LCD were non existent and those on their website are confusing, wrong and incomplete. After some digging, I came up with this solution. I have attached a photograph depicting the wiring (see the link below). I hope that this helps others who are having trouble implementing the otherwise brilliant 2004LCD
1) I wired the 2004LCD thus: GND to GND, VCC to 5V, SDA to A4, SCL to A5
2) Set the address to 0x3F (this worked on my board - other addresses may be different on other makes or clones)
3) Totally deleted the SainSmart LiquidCrystal Library and replaced it with the LiquidCrystal Library from F Malpartida https://bitbucket.org/fmalpartida/new-liquidcrystal/wiki/Home
See: arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,165834.0.html for photograph of correct I2C wiring
I am using it on a Wild Thumper chassis which can't be tested while attached to the PC.