- Boxed-product Weight: 1.5 Kg
- ASIN: B00GM7S1A6
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 12 Nov. 2013
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 142,542 in Business, Industry & Science (See Top 100 in Business, Industry & Science)
SainSmart Megatronics V2.0 + A4988 + Mega2560 R3 + LCD 12864 3D Printer Controller Kit for RepRap Arduino
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- This is the new SainSmart 3D Printer Starter Kit, developed specially for those beginners who are interested in 3D printer.
- You will have a complete set of Sainsmart's most common and useful electronic components.
- You may learn about Sainsmart through using these basic projects.
- Sainsmart Mega2560 R3 is an ATmega2560 as core microcontroller development board itself has 54 groups digital I / O input / output terminal (14 groups do PWM outputs), 16 sets of simulation than the input side, group 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), using the 16 MHz crystal oscillator. With the bootloader, download the program directly via USB without having to go through other external writer. Supply part of the optional USB power, or as an external power using the AC-to-DC adapter and battery. Arduino development IDE interface is based on open-source principles, allows you to free download for use in project work, school teaching, motor control, interactive works.
- Megatronics is based on many famous open-source products including: Arduino Mega 2560, RAMPS, SD Ramps. Therefor this product is an already proven design. It combines all major features of these board into a single board solution for more reliable 3D-printing. Megatronics has a powerful Atmega2560 processor with 256 kB memory, running at 16Mhz. The board can be connected to a PC using a normal USB cable. It will register as FTDI FT232R device. The board is compatible with the Arduino Mega 2560 and will therefor be easily programmed from the Arduino IDE.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers also shopped for
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Sainsmart A4988 driver is a carrier board or breakout board for Allegro's A4988 DMOS Microstepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection by Pololu; we therefore recommend careful reading of the A4988 datasheet before using this product. This stepper motor driver lets you control one bipolar stepper motor at up to 2 A output current per coil.
SainSmart Megatronics LCD12864 is 100% compaitble with original design .You can turn on the light time to do long or short form of the adjustment TRIMM R4100K from 10 seconds to 2 minutesIf you use a print job at night and parts department, which means that the new modifications LCD backlight would be suitable for youLED background light control circuit, a small function of intelligent controller, With pin short time to decide on all LED turn or steering 30 seconds
SainSmart Mechanical Endstop perfect for any 3D printer also for use on CNC machines and other electronic applications.
SainSmart SD Ramps: Breakout board for the microSD socket is not much bigger than your fingernail. Compatible with the SPI interface found on any SD card, this tiny form factor was created for cell phone storage and is perfect for your next 3D printer project! Board comes fully assembled and tested.The bare socket is available.
MK2B is the latest and the best type of heatbed, compatible with all Prusa and Mendel 3d printer variants.
1 x Megatronics board
6 x A4988 driver
1 x LCD 12864 With Controller
3 x Mechanical Endstop with cable
1 x Heatbed MK2B
5 x NEMA 17 Stepper Motors
Please download the document through the link below:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also noticed that the NEMA 17 Stepper Motors are too small to deliver needed torque required by common reprap.