SainSmart DSO203 Nano Portable ARM Digital Oscilloscope, 4 Channels, 72MHz Bandwidth
|Price:||£110.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Analog channel * 2 : [CH_A] [CH_B]; Digital channel * 2 : [CH_C] [CH_D]
- AD9288-40 dual A/D converter analogue channels from 36MS/s to 72MS/s.
- Signal Generator,Auto Measurement,Various Triggering Option
- Easy waveform storage,Firmware upgrade,User applications,Open source
- Built-in 2M USB disk
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
* 3" 240 × 400 widescreen color TFT LCD screen, STM32 is the master MCU, with the FPGA to implement the control and management of external ADC and data cache.
* MCU and the FPGA are selected QFP100 package, ADC selected QFP48 package.
* 36M+36M sampling frequency, the use of the ADC AD9288-40 chip, single-channel maximum sampling frequency of the 72M.
* FIFO RAM has a maximum operating frequency of use of> 200MHz low-power FPGA to achieve.
* The AD9288-40 Overclocking to achieve 72M+72M sampling frequency, so that the maximum single-channel sampling rate up to 144M.
* Analog channel circuit using unity gain> 150MHz op amp, so the actual 30MHz analog bandwidth is expected to do more.
* As low power, low-cost, QFP package and other conditions of the FPGA, storage capacity is not large, so DSO203 sampling depth of the current situation for the multi-channel 4096 points per channel, single-channel work cases, 8192 points.
* Analog channel * 2 : [CH_A] [CH_B];
* Digital channel * 2 : [CH_C] [CH_D];
* Vertical Scale: 20mV-10V/div (x1 probe);
* Vertical solution: 8 bit ;
* Input coupling: AC/DC ;
* Max input voltage: 80Vpp (x2 probe);
* Storage: 4K per channel
* Software trigger type: edge, pulse, level (to be added)
* Hardware trigger type: edge
* Trigger source: CH1/CH2/EXT
* Test Signal generator: 10Hz to 1Mhz
* Storage: internal 2MB USB disk
* Auto measure: Vmax, Vmin, Vpp, Vavr, Vrms, Freq, Period, Pulse, Duty
* Cursor measurement: Level, Voltage
* Display mode: CH1, CH2, EXT, CH1+CH2, CH1-CH2, CH1*CH2
* Sampling mode: real time
* Sampling rate: 1kSa/s - 72MSa/S
* Power: Li-ion battery
1x SainSmart DSO203/Quad with battery
2x Mueller mcx osilloscope probes
1x High quality Mini USB Cable
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I've found it invaluable for showing whats actually going on.
Infuriating user interface.
Tip: only charges when switched off.
It takes a little while to figure out how to set up the triggering and ranges, but a few minutes fiddling plus reading the somewhat inadequate manual on line and I think I had worked out how to do what I needed.
Overall great service, neat product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is NOT a 72MHz bandwidth scope. It is rated at 72Msps or 72 mega samples per second. Seeed Studios, the original designers, themselves apologized for mistakenly calling it... Read morePublished on 24 Jun. 2014 by Steven J. Greenfield
Perfect, very easy to use, it barely needed any calibration (even though I still calibrated it) and is more than enough for what I required. Read morePublished on 2 Jun. 2014 by T.I.Z
Fiddly, would be nice with instructions, found some on the internet.
Does the job.
Charge while off.
Clear with graphic adjustable lines for interpolation.