- Also check our best rated Motherboard reviews
SainSmart UNO, ATmega328p + SainSmart LCD Keypad Shield + SainSmart XBee Shield + SainSmart Sensor Shield V4 + SainSmart Ethernet Shield for Arduino UNO MEGA R3 Mega2560 Duemilanove Nano Robot
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The SainSmart UNO is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328.
- The SainSmart LCD Keypad shield module for Arduino Diecimila Duemilanove, UNO, MEGA1280, MEGA2560 board.
- The SainSmart XBee Shield is a compliant solution designed to meet low-cost, low-power wireless sensor networks with special needs.
- The SainSmart sensor shield can connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers.
- The SainSmart Ethernet Shield, your Arduino board can be used to connect to internet.
The SainSmart Uno has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button and features the Atmega8U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter and has a resistor pulling the 8U2 HWB line to ground, making it easier to put into DFU mode.
The SainSmart Sensor Shield V4.0 allows you to connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers.
The SainSmart LCD Keypad Shield includes a 16x2 HD44780 White on Blue LCD module and a 5 push button keypad for menu selection and user interface programming. Fully assembled. On-line Arduino tutorial and example code. Compatible with Arduino Uno, Mega, Duemilanove. Uses digital pins 4 - 10, and analog pin 0.
The SainSmart XBee allows to wireless communicate over a modified ZigBee protocol using the popular XBee module from Maxstream.
The SainSmart Ethernet Shield is based on the Wiznet W5100 ethernet chip. The Wiznet W5100 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP. It supports up to four simultaneous socket connections. Use the Ethernet library to write sketches which connect to the internet using the shield.
1 x Uno Board
1 x Sensor Shield V4.0
1 x LCD Keypad shield
1 x XBee Shield
1 x Ethernet Shield
NOTE: The XBee shield does not include the XBee module.
Please download here for the documentation.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only drawback is the xbee shield, which is now deprecated and replaced with wireless sd shield. It needs the xbee board to work with as well so I need to purchase that. In terms of how the board is made, it may not look as shiny as the ones made in Italy, but it works for me. For a newbie in Arduino world, this is perfect kit with reasonable price cause it helps to test the water without spending too much.
Perfect kit for newbies to electornics for reasonable price.