- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Adlard Coles; 2nd Revised edition edition (18 July 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1408153793
- ISBN-13: 978-1408153796
- Product Dimensions: 18.7 x 1.5 x 23.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 127,545 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Sailing: A Beginner's Guide Paperback – 18 Jul 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"His words drip with his enthusiasm for sailing...No topic is left undiscussed" Yachting Monthly (October 2011)
About the Author
David Seidman went to sea at the age of nine in a wooden cement-mixing trough with a sheet for a sail and a broom handle as a mast, and has never really returned. He has sailed up the Amazon, down the Yangtze, and around the Caribbean. He is now a writer and columnist for boating magazines in Britain and the USA. '