- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 338 KB
- Print Length: 23 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Black Moon Books (24 Oct. 2010)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00492CJJK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,239,013 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sagan's Law Kindle Edition
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It isn't the quality of the story that's the problem, it's the length. This isn't long enough to tell a complete story and showing cover art implies there is a book when there doesn't seem to be. WHERE'S THE REST?
On further investigation he does seem to have written more, but the publisher's web site seems to be mostly his work and there is no detail about the 'books'. The prices are print-on-demand levels and ridiculous for paperbacks. I like the writing, but not at this sort of price.
Cecilia's husband has died, but she doesn't know what has happened to him, so she uses the glasses she found on the floor in order to see what happened to her husband and to find out the truth of why he has been killed. What is in the black box plays an important role in the story, but it would be difficult to ever guess what it is or why it's of value.
I'm not the biggest fan of science fiction, especially futuristic stories like this one, so it was just okay to me. I do think it is well written as far as grammar and editing, and for those who like this type of story, it's okay. The font on my Kindle was a New Roman font, so there was no problem with that. The plot seemed a bit shallow, and it didn't seem like a whole lot of suspense or plot was there, so it gets three stars from me.
I read this short story, and The Cageless Zoo, back to back in the same sitting, and Sagan's Law is the superior of the two by an order of magnitude.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Cyberpunk
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Cyberpunk
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian