on 6 December 2011
I am happy with the chair. The only issue I have is that it's still not high enough for my 20 month old to reach the sink. But I think it's not the chair's fault. However, seller should state the height in the description. I measured it and it is about 23cm high. Highly recommended!
on 1 November 2013
I bought this to help our elderly cat, George, to climb onto his favourite armchair. He now has arthritis and is unable to leap up anymore.
George doesn't care what he uses to access his chair.
We didn't really like the "furniture" designed for pet use as it was ugly and expensive. This is fine.
on 22 March 2012
I bought this for my son when he was about 30 months old. He sits on it to eat his dinner, uses it with or without the lower step to climb up and down, and he loves the fact that he can move it around the kitchen and see what we're up to when we're cooking or baking. Its a really nice sturdy step stool that folds away neatly, and is plenty strong enough for mum and dad to use too if we need to get into high cupboards! And most important of all, it wipes clean in an instant. Agree that its not high enough for little man to reach into the sink completely, but he can easily wash his hands etc. if I run the tap for him. Lovely quality product, highly recommend.
on 20 July 2016
A great little step set - the kids like it (possibly because it's 'got things to do'), and it looks a bit nicer than the crappy plastic that infests the life of any young family. Getting up to the sink is easy, and both step treads are plenty big enough for little people and probably grown-ups alike. It's a bit heavier than its plastic counterparts too, so it's a bit more work for the kids - honestly though, that's a hidden bonus because they're not putting it on their heads or clouting each other with it either.

It does collect the dirt quite rapidly though - not so sure it's as easy to clean as other types, but if it all gets too much, then you can paint it and have a new step all over again.
on 18 March 2016
Fantastic stool for little ones to use toilet. The bottom step doesn't slide out as easily as I'd like but it just means the step doesn't slide around the floor so safer for them! Bought two, very happy as good quality.
on 30 November 2012
We purchased this step stool because our bathtub has very high sides and it is difficult for our older parents to step into it. Most bathroom step stools are horrible medical-looking white plastic and take up a huge amount of space. This is a tidy little stool, very sturdy and stable, and does exactly what we need.
on 5 June 2016
We wanted a wooden step not plastic as it will probably be in use for a while. It is heavy enough so it won't tip over even if our 2 yr old daughter stands on the edges and also stops her wanting to carry it all over the place though she can push it into position if she wants. She doesn't really need the step up but it is easier than stepping straight into the top. It could be a little higher therefore. We use it as a stool at bathtime and it is easily solid enough.
on 13 April 2016
Was looking for step stool for my 3yrs old daughter to be able to use adults toilet and to be able to reach the sink when washing hands. Must say we are very happy for the choice we made as this is very sturdy and safe for my kids to use. No assembling required,came as product ready to use. I would say it is quite decorative as well so will be used not only as a step stool in bathroom.
Highly recommend, worth every penny
on 3 April 2016
I have back pain and struggle to get into bed since a special topper was added. I looked everwhere for a low step, and this is perfect, it is the right height and width. I think it is actually a child's step, but it is very sturdy, and I am only using it to help me get into what is now quite a high bed.(Probably would not recommend for household usage) Very happy I found it and at a good price as well, thanks Amazon.
on 23 July 2016
Love this step; I bought it last year for my little one to use. I've even used it myself to reach items in the top kitchen cupboards. It's a great design, the bottom step slides inside the top one. It's light pine in colour and solidly made, however it's still light enough for my 3 year old to move around. The only downside of this is that it will suddenly appear wherever you are!
I world definitely recommend this, it's built to last.